Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

U Joints?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by JIMMY76, Feb 13, 2005.

1. JIMMY76

JIMMY76 1/2 ton status

Any One Know The Part Numbers For The Brute Force U-joints For A 76 Jimmy With A Th350 203 T Case With A 12bolt And A D44 i would like to replace all five and the part store guys here already sold me the wrong ones today

2. xnoahx

xnoahx 1/2 ton status

Well, I know the spicer part number for thier U-joints for the driveshafts 5-153x i believe it is. If im wrong someone will correct me. I have used the brute force joints from the part stores and I have not had good luck with them. One set only lasted two weeks. I use the spicer joints now and have had them in for going on a year now. Im pretty sure you can get them from napa auto parts or you could try a driveline shop. That is where I get mine. If you are looking fo the front axle u-joints im not sure about those, i just know that those would probably need to be pressed in at a shop.