Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

U of T Longhorn Cheerleader Picture

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Aug 27, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[​IMG]

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

HEY PAL, THAT'S MY SISTER YER MAKIN FUN OF!!!!!

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifdude thats just wrong..... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Reminiscent of some of the girl's I went to high school with. Finger lickin Yuck /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    scary thing bout it is the ou boys go for that over yer cheerleaders. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Don't worry, I've got something to set y'all Texas boys up. Hopefully I remember to do it tonight when I get home.

7. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

I heard they wore high heels so their knuckles wouldn't scrape the ground...

Also heard they had to put astroturf on the field to keep the cheerleaders from grazing...

Okay, I know their old, but they're still funny!!!

8. DieselBurb

DieselBurb 1/2 ton status

Bwahahahah...looks like you and I have something in common...a dislike of all things T-sipper. I know you went to U of O, but since I am a Red Raider, we can get along on this subject.... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Bwahahahah...looks like you and I have something in common...a dislike of all things T-sipper. I know you went to U of O, but since I am a Red Raider, we can get along on this subject.... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't go to OU, I'm just a mere junior college attendee...........

I hear that this hear gal's sister is the head of the Tech cheerleading squad. Is that true? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. DieselBurb

DieselBurb 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif...hardly. I'm an ex Tech cheerleader and from my experience, the TU cheerleader's sister in you post is on the Pom Pom squad /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

ahhh i'm all alone on the ut subjects. damnit. lol. ahh bubba i can't wait till tech, a&m, AND UT beat the living crap out of ou. ou is gonna be a big flop this year.\
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    ahhh i'm all alone on the ut subjects. damnit. lol. ahh bubba i can't wait till tech, a&m, AND UT beat the living crap out of ou. ou is gonna be a big flop this year.\

[/ QUOTE ]

Hate to unleash realism on ya, but Bill Clinton will tell the truth before that happens........ /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif bwhahahahahahahahah /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif damnit. bill clinton telling the truth. damnit damnit damnit. it will never happen. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

Dude if my dog was as ugly as your sister I would shave his butt and make him walk backwards.

16. TxK5Blazer

TxK5Blazer 1/2 ton status

Damn Bubba I think I dated that one once before anyway I believe in one motto

CUT'EM OFF SHORT

17. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

<font color="red"> PIG SOOOOOOIE! </font>