Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

U.S.WHEEL-84 series,good for D.D.??

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by boggerless, Dec 12, 2003.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

they are black powder coated, the ad is on page 6 of 4 wheel-off road,summit ad. jan 2004 issue. are they cool for a D.D.? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

If that is what you wan't for your DD than go for it! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif They would be fine for on road driving. I personally lean towards aluminum rims for DD/weekend warriors and steelies for trail only trucks. But to everyone their own. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. boggerless

i don't like the up keep of aluminum,i had them on my blazer to much work keepin e'm clean.when i was single it was strait,but with a fam . i was just wondering if they sucked like the american racing's i have on J.R. white wagon's $25.00 new. and starting to rust.i'm just hoping the powder coat is real. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

US wheel makes decent steelies, no problems with the rims Ive had from them,

j

5. boggerless

that's what i'm looking for, i should have been clearer in my post. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifprice isn't to bad $59.99 ea.thanks guy's /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

7. boggerless

they are strait,nicer than i thought.they have the same off sat as my stock wheel's. just an inch wider. now for the 35in TSL'S. off with the little 33in. boggers. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif