Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

UCP Charity ride, Updates and sign up form

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by wayne, Apr 4, 2002.

1. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

As far as updates, we will not be camping at my sisters because of shower facilities and such. We have found a campground approximately 15 miles from Paragon A. P. It is a very clean facility and we can have BEER at the camp. We are tring to get as many participants as possible to stay there. He has offered to donate a percentage of what our group brings in to UCP. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Not sure what the percentage will be but...any thing will be good. His web site for the park is www.81-80rvpark.com Check it out. He has given us a price of about $8 to $10 per person per nite depending on the number at each site. This is pretty competitive with others in the area. He is going to try to keep us all together as a group in the same area of the campground. He would like reservations made for those attending ASAP as he is filling up fast. I will be talking with him tomorrow or Friday to see if we can do this without a deposit.

We have started a sign up page for those that are interested in this Trail Ride. Sign up at...
    http://www.4x4destinations.org/signup.asp?ID=UCP_Charity_Trail_Ride&date=081002&cap=150

I will be able to directly email everyone from this page with all future updates and info. So if you'd like to attend please sign up. If you are signed up I will assume that you are planning on attending unless something would could up that you can't be there. This will give us an idea of how many to expect so we know how to plan. And this helps me keep everything in one place. If you have buddies from other sites that are interested, please direct them to our sign up page also. If they do not have internet access, get there info and sign them up. Use your email addy for them if neccessary. This event is open to all 4x4's no matter make or model! ! ! Or modifications! !

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

ooops, I forgot to respond to your PM about this, I will make this post sticky so it stays at the top.

3. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Thank You Steve. BTW Steve you think you and your buddies can make it to the run. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif It's only a few thousand miles. LOL /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

4. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

5. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

sweet i am the first one after wayne...do i get anything cool for this honor???/forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Later

6. TwoCrowsDesign

TwoCrowsDesign 1/2 ton status

Yeah, you get to bring the grill and steaks! :-)

I'm rignt behind ya.

7. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

awww dammit...

but hey im the only 88 right now...im better than you 89 guys anyway...

Later

8. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

Ok, done deal. Allowing brewskies there is a good thing /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    Boss

9. 74k5inVA

74k5inVA 1/2 ton status

ok, i'm definately in. who's got my brew?

10. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

WOOOOO! Yeah! Im there baby. Keep us posted on the campsite, about the deposit stuff, when you find out i will make a reservation. Do we justtell him that we are with the UCP charity run?

11. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

There has already been 1 person to make a reservation. They even beet me and Donna so I need to take care of that today.

12. walt88

walt88 1/2 ton status

Camp grounds look great. I signed up and ready to go. Lotta late models on this run (good). I can't wait its gonna be awsome.

-Walt

13. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Yep, the honor of knowing we are doing something for a good cause. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

14. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Yes Shaggy just tell him the UCP run at Paragon. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

15. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

We are still working out the details of the deposit. But from what I am understanding, each person will be responsible for there own reservation. Wayne will be talking with the owner tomorrow and should have more info then.

16. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

So this event is going to be on a Friday and Saturday??? On the Paragon board it shows the 9th and 10th.

17. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

No Saturday and Sunday. August 10&11. I think they have it listed on Friday as well because of us meeeting with Kyle to finish the final set up and preperations.

18. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Ok. I just reserved a camping spot at 80-81rvpark.

19. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Another one that beat Wayne and I...LOL! ! !

20. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

this is an actual trail run, correct? man, thats rough on me... I don't have a trail rig... BUT PA is NOT that far from here, and if it works out, I could always bring the D/A just to the beginning of the trail, and then meet ya all at the other end, with nice cold umm soda's of course!!! bed the back would hold quite a bit of ice and cans..... Let me discuss this with John, if nothing else, it'd sure be cool to put some faces with names, and heck a "mini vacation to boot".... fill me in- do you need a CHUCK WAGON? course I could always be the campfire cook LOL!~

geez, just realized, the damn Duramax doesn't even have a skid plate ANYWHERE to be found.... definetly isn't going out in the boonies.

Wayne, Donna, excellent job of organizing this! you should be proud!

Brandy