Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

UCP On The Rocks Charity Trail Ride #2

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by wayne, Oct 21, 2002.

1. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Well we got some good news today. It's already approved for next years event. So for those who asked if we were planning to do it again the answer is YES!!!! There will be some changes for next year and it will be alot more organized. We will also be looking into sponcers for the event alot more since we have more time to get ready for it. It will be held the weekend of Aug. 9th. Just thought I'de give an update. Thanks again to all that made this years event and hope to see you there next year. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

Cool Man /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I look forward to it. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

You can bet your sweet candy ass that I will be there kickin some friggin ass dude. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

I'll be there...

Mudnuri on a trailer- ( go ahead SAY IT) should be completed by then, if not the paint job- the rest of it anyway.....oh- I'll be sticking to the EASY trails too, to much $$ in the GM panels to be doing any damage......

oh- and I'll still be 1/2 ton too....still be a 305 too..( I hope it lasts another year)..gotta put money into cosmetic's first, over the winter will be getting all the new weather stripping, window motor, topper stuff, carpet, panels etc........ but for UCP #3 I will be a BIG BLOCK runnin 1 TON... I Promise.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Brandy

5. aksidentproan

aksidentproan 1/2 ton status

I should be able to make this one. I got tied up with the motor swap but everything is squared away. Now just got to get around to the gears and locker. I'll be there to show you what your motor's made of Wayne.

Evan

6. Chris Demartini

Chris Demartini 1/2 ton status

<font color="blue">I will be there, and I'll actually have my truck there this time. If all goes as planned it will be on a trailer too

7. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

Oh ill be there again, and this time ill have my own truck there, so i can drive some instead of spotting for everyone!

Im sure ryan and his pop and StockBob with the cherokee will be there too.

8. jcg

jcg 1/2 ton status

I'm sure I'll be there with the guys from my club. If I can actually find a real job soon, (prays to the engineering gods) I'll have a tow rig and trailer too. Oh, and 1 ton axles!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Thanks everybody. I'm still not sure if we will have it at Paragon. I'll have that figured out in the next few weeks. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Also this event will be hosted by the Keystone Krawlers and not just me. That alone will be a big help in the organization of the event.

10. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

I'll be there to...... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif Hopefully by then my truck will sitting on a 4" lift and Wayne's 36's. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif And next year......we won't have the kid's. It will be just the 2 of us and maybe a few friends that will be up on that Saturday night. They should get there just about the time we are all ready to kick back with a cold one and brag about our adventures for the day. Then they will either ride along on Sunday or if the one guy has his explorer ready they will be bringing that.

I'm open for ideas and suggestions for possible sponsors. So if anyone has any ideas shoot me an email at donnaakablueeyes@hotmail.com