Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

UCP Shirt & Sticker Design

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region' started by Donna, Jul 1, 2003.

1. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

2. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

what's UPC? sorry for not knowing...

3. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    what's UPC? sorry for not knowing...

[/ QUOTE ]

United Cerebral Palsy

4. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

put me down for both!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

I'd like to order a shirt, even though I won't be able to go. How do I do this? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gifThanks darlin'! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'd like to order a shirt, even though I won't be able to go. How do I do this? /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gifThanks darlin'! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Print out the form listed below and follow the instructions on the form. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif For those attending the event, the forms will be available there or if you would like to have it prepared before arriving, then print out the form below and bring it with you!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif You can also purchase raffle tickets if you'd like!! We will be giving away various prizes. At this point, they total around $600. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

UCP on the Rocks Charity Trail Ride
    T-shirt & Sticker Order Form

Name_______________________________________________
    Address_____________________________________________
    City___________________ State_____________ Zip_________
    Telephone____________________________________________
    Email Address_________________________________________

# Of shirts ordered_______@ $15.00 per shirt=________

# Of Sticker’s ordered_______@ $5.00 per sticker=______

Sticker Color ____Black ____White

Please indicate sizes and Quantities For Shirts

Adult’s ___S ___M ___L ___XL

For Larger sizes, please include an additional $3 and indicate the size and quantity needed.

One additional note ….Are you interested in being an “event sponsor”? Then we have a deal just for you. For a donation of $10 to UCP, your name will be included on the back of the UCP event shirt. Please include your name as you would like it to appear with the $10 donation and include it with your order form. You can also have your name appear on the shirt even if you are not purchasing a shirt.

NAME_______________________________________________

Since we have to pay for all shirts ordered at the time the order is placed we are asking that all shirts be paid for in advance. Please make checks or money order payable to Wayne or Donna Kendel and send to…. or you can Pay Pal the amount due to wakdjk@yahoo.com

Wayne & Donna Kendel
    1200 Baltimore Pike
    Gettysburg, Pa. 17325

Please have all orders to us by August 25th, so that we can tally everything up and place the order by August 27th. Shirt Image can be viewed at http://briefcase.yahoo.com/wakdjk If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me (Donna) at btsnpcs1990@yahoo.com

Orders will be sent directly to you. Thank you for your efforts in helping us support UCP of South Central Pa.

Thanks No Angel.....

7. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Thank YOU! You are doing a great thing, you are truly one of earth's angels... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Panther

Panther 1/2 ton status

If we Paypal, do we still need to fill out a form? And do you guys get slammed with a fee from Paypal? If so, I'll just send a check with my form.

9. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If we Paypal, do we still need to fill out a form? And do you guys get slammed with a fee from Paypal? If so, I'll just send a check with my form.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are planning to attend then you can order it then. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif We only order the shirts after the ride since we will need to know who all of the sponcers are both corperate and personal.

10. Panther

Panther 1/2 ton status

Sounds good Wayne.

What are personal sponsors????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

11. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

Personal means people like you and me. Donna will explain all of that.

12. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Sounds good Wayne.

What are personal sponsors????? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's the deal with the sponsor thing. I forgot to include this on the order frorm and will be updating it as soon as I finish typing this.

The corporate sponsors are any business. The personal (individual sponsor) is any individual. You can become a sponsor for a $10.00 donation. That gets your name on the back of the event shirt.

13. Panther

Panther 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You can become a sponsor for a $10.00 donation. That gets your name on the back of the event shirt.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I figured. I don't mean to short change anyone and maybe I'm overestimating the general wheelin community's generosity, but that's probably gonna be a lotta names to include on a shirt.

BTW, Wayne, you wanna pick up the 74 on the way home from UCP /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif .

14. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    You can become a sponsor for a $10.00 donation. That gets your name on the back of the event shirt.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I figured. I don't mean to short change anyone and maybe I'm overestimating the general wheelin community's generosity, but that's probably gonna be a lotta names to include on a shirt.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's okay!!!! Just more money for the kids!!!! Our son's school had some done last year anmd we had almost 300 names on the back....so we should be okay!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    BTW, Wayne, you wanna pick up the 74 on the way home from UCP /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif .

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if I can help it!!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

15. Panther

Panther 1/2 ton status

What's the deadline for the shirt and sticker apps for those of us who won't make it up?

And should we print it out and send a check by mail, or send the form electronically and do Paypal?

Do we need to include shipping?

Ok, that's it.

[columbo]Oh and one more thing... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif how do we make donations? [/columbo]

16. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Since we have to pay for all shirts ordered at the time the order is placed we are asking that all shirts be paid for in advance. Please make checks or money order payable to Wayne or Donna Kendel and send to…. or you can Pay Pal the amount due to wakdjk@yahoo.com

Wayne & Donna Kendel
    1200 Baltimore Pike
    Gettysburg, Pa. 17325

Please have all orders to us by <font color="red"> August 25th </font> , so that we can tally everything up and place the order by August 27th. Shirt Image can be viewed at http://briefcase.yahoo.com/wakdjk If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me (Donna) at btsnpcs1990@yahoo.com

Orders will be sent directly to you. Thank you for your efforts in helping us support UCP of South Central Pa.

Thanks No Angel.....

[/ QUOTE ]

17. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

Wayne &amp; Donna Kendel
    1200 Baltimore Pike
    Gettysburg, Pa. 17325

Please have all orders to us by <font color="red"> August 25th </font> , so that we can tally everything up and place the order by August 27th. Shirt Image can be viewed at http://briefcase.yahoo.com/wakdjk If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me (Donna) at btsnpcs1990@yahoo.com

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto What he said. The shirt would be easier if you mailed us the info that way we have a record of all the sizes. If you prefer to do Pay pal that is cool also. The price of the shirts includes shipping. If you want to make an individual donation, use the same info above only make the check or money order payable to UCP of South Central PA.