Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ufc Rich Franklin Lost His Belt!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rdn2blazer, Oct 14, 2006.

1. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

he got his ass beat. the guy broke his nose and knocked him out. brutal knees from this guy Silva. it was a easy fight for him. I was hoping Franklin would win damnit.

2. AZPiNsTrIpEd

AZPiNsTrIpEd 1/2 ton status

Damn, I wish I would have seen it, I thought Franklin would dominate. I'm really looking forward to the Ortiz/Lidell fight, hopefully it will be worth the $$$ for PPV.

3. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

how long did he last? i was watching the lead up to on spike, looked like it would be a good one, silva is a fast bugger just unloads,franklin get any good shots in or just go down?

4. Col_Sanders

Col_Sanders 3/4 ton status

Frnklin got beat down pretty bad. Silva got him in a muy tai (sp?) clinch and hit him with a couple evil knees to the body. Once Franklin started blocking the knees to the body, he got one on the chin, then a nasty one to the nose which broke it and mangled it pretty bad. He kinda wobbled and fell back. Silva clinched him again and nailed him in the chin with another. It was over in less than 3 minutes. He didnt look very focused. I was glad to see him lose it. I think that fight will be on some highlight reels for a while.

5. K5Greek

K5Greek 1/2 ton status

damn, thought it wouldve been a long fight..sounds like he shouldve taken it to the ground