Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ugh and so it begins

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by sled_dog, Jul 21, 2004.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

looking for u joint straps /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif autozone looked like I just asked them for a flux capacitor, they let me look at everything they had and kept saying that the U bolt style straps are what come factory on MY axles. Is that so buddy? Damn people. I could have had both my shafts installed tonight, but here I sit, oh well.

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

If they stocked precision all the numbnut had to do was grab the box right next it.

3. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Napa had the ones for the yoke on my 14bff, right ones the first time and they were in stock even. I have always liked Napa over the other parts stores, never gave me a wrong part, and of all the parts I've gotten there the only thing they didn't have in stock was the conversion u-joint.

4. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

My autozone has them. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif They come in the red HELP boxes.
    -Harrison

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

yeah they had them but kept insisting these other ones were what I needed and I really didn't see what I needed(not that I had the measurements to really know).