Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ugh.......Dammit.

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Zeus33rd, Apr 26, 2002.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

My old Alpine 7826 has been runnin great for the past 4 years, in 4 different vehicles. Finally gave up the ghost tonight. It had been starting to not want to give up the CD's anymore, had to pull the face off and try to grab them with a set of needle nose pliers. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif Well, tonight, I couldn't even do that. Had to pull it out of the dash and take it apart to get my CD back. Put it all back together and nothing. It lights up, but thats it. After 4 years in various 4x4's, I guess all the dust and bouncing around finally did it in. lol! Soooo anyone got a head unit with atleast one set of preouts that they would be willing donate to the "Joe Needs A New Head Unit Fund"? LOL! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Wish I could help you out, but I don't have any extra's sitting around. I've found some good deals at pawn shops.

3. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

A customer of mine has left a Pioneer headunit here it is a model DEH-P33 XM READY it works great but they owe me money so I won't let them have it back. I think they got it at wal-mart. It has a flip down face, detach, and they owe me 100.00 Give me 100.00 plus shipping and it is yours.