Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ugh.......Guys that hit women.......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zeus33rd, Jun 11, 2002.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Ugh.......I hope to god I never see some guy hit a women. Makes me so mad I see <font color="red">red</font color>. Ok, heres the story, We're all sittin around on break at work today. One guy didn't show up today. So his girl friend stops in to visit him. He's not there. So she gets in her car and starts backing out of the parking lot. Her car dies and won't start again....I went out and tried to lend a hand...It turned out being the starter on the car crapped out. Even pulled the battery out of my K5 to try to start her car. No go. So I offered to give her a ride to work so she wouldn't be late. On the way she starts tellin me about her "boyfriend" ARGGGGGHHH!! He spent 4 hours in jail this weekend for drunk in puiblic. She said he drinks upwards of a 12 pack a day. Is violent towards her, punching, and kicking her. Won't let her leave the house. She said she had stopped by work to tell him to get lost....Which is a good thing. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif And this girl is HOT. Looks sorta like Natalie Portman from Star Wars. And totally cool too.........GODDAMN this kinda $HIT makes me sooooooo MAD!!!!! I have no use whatsoever for guys like this. These pricks are just wasting MY oxygen. So Mr. BoyFriend.....Yo better hope to god I don't catch you at it. Or anyone else for that matter...it is just wrong to hit a women. There is NO justification, there is NO excuse for it. NONE. Ugh....I was raised to be a "gentlemen"...What the hell happened to that ideal? Kinda dissapointing that it is so common these days......Makes ya loose faith in your fellow man. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

2. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

http://www.aware.org/
    Also, a gun club in your area may offer free instruction for women/domestic violence victims.

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

i agree 100% there is no excuse for a man hitting a woman i HATE men that hit woman /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

4. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

Ok time for you all to hate me a little then...

I believe in NOT hitting women also.. But at the same time if she doubles up her fist and wants to stand-up/fight like a man then she can get her a$$ kicked like one also... Now the way i look at is simple... If the guy deserves it.... Then he should take it.. plain and simple.. but some woman comes up to me and starts lippin off about something and wants to fight like a man and starts throughing punchs... She can get whooped like a man just as well...

5. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

I dare someone to hit me. I've got a couple freinds who can vouge for me.
    I was dating a guy in HS. He was about 6' or so. We got into an argument and he hauls off and slaps me across the face. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif
    At that point, I was offended....so I gave him a right and he's bleeding like an SOB from the nose and took several steps back and then sat down. And then I walked off. Ya...we broke up /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

I think it's wrong for anyone to hit anyone (except for defending yourself). I've never hit my hubby...and he's never hit me. That's the way it ought to be.

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I totally agree with ya and you did the right thing. So tell us is the Kid gonna score with the hottie? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

When I grew up, no guy whould hit a girl. It was totally unacceptable !!!!! These days, it seams comman place. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif I remember being in a park with some friends one evening and a dude hit a chick, every guy in sight went after him !!!!!!! We beat him down and trashed his car !!!!!! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif I'm not proud of bustinng up a defenceless car, but I got cought up in the heat of the momment with 10 or so other guys. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif It makes me sick to hear some younger guys bregging about beating up women. What ever happened to honor ???? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

8. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

some women like that kind of relationship.
    people are strange.

9. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Is there ever really a reason to hit anyone? Unless it's in response to being hit first, in which case I think retaliation ought to be double and end the confrontation... Like Muddin's situation, very well done.

A man that hits a woman doesn't have any respect for her gender!

My wife and I have had some knock-down drag-out brawls, and she's actually nailed me a couple times, but regardless of that, it's inbred not to hit women! I've wrecked a couple phones and a cd changer because I wanted to hit something so bad but couldn't hit her!!! It'd be like punching myself in the nuts (which would probably also really happen if I ever hit my wife)!

Or someone needs to compensate for thier own incompetence by hitting someone and trying to subjugate them.

Funny thing is, I'm trying to teach my boy right now that hitting is wrong!! Then his cousin (whose mommy works full time and gives him an hour a day) comes over and pretend "kills" everything in sight...

I do think it's ok to hit cats, though. In fact, I think torturing cats should be a sporting event... Just kidding, btw.

10. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I agree..Men shouldn't hit women.

BTW- What do you say to a women with two black eyes? /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

11. Buttrash

Buttrash Registered Member

I agree with KidJethro.

Did ya offer for her to stay at your house for a while and comfort her? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Eric- nuthin'. You've already told her twice. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

12. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Woman do not usually "like" that kind of relationship. The reason some woman are drawn to that type of person and will stay in that sort of relationship usually has to do with the fact that someone(most likely a father figure) has been abusing her since she was a child. Or she has witness the abuse of her mother all her life. It is all they have known and think it is the norm. Or they have no self-esteem due to their upbringing and don't see that they deserve better. Thank god for therapy so the unfortunate people raised in this environment can heal from it and realize they shouldn't be treated in this way.

13. lifted95z71

lifted95z71 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    if she doubles up her fist and wants to stand-up/fight like a man then she can get her a$$ kicked like one also.

[/ QUOTE ]

dang strait. i dont go around hitting anyone but if i get hit someones gonna end up on teh ground and i dont give a damn if its a guy or a chick. if she wants to act like a guy ill treat her like one. i believe that equal rights extends to getting your ass kicked if you attack me.

14. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

quite obviously SOME women do like it.
    you may not, I dont, but SOME do

15. muddin4fun

quite obviously SOME women do like it.
    you may not, I dont, but SOME do

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG] MJ's a girl!!!! [​IMG] /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

16. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

not what i meant.
    shall i edit it or leave it like that?
    I meant I dont condone or practise that lifestyle.

17. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

I agree but one has to know the limits.I personnally would just restrain the woman until they decide to give up.
    but i still agree with the comment.

18. muddin4fun

I was just being funny /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

19. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

BTW- What do you say to a women with two black eyes?

[/ QUOTE ]

"Time to get a reduction on those implants you got?" /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

20. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

i agree 100% there is no excuse for a man hitting a woman

[/ QUOTE ]
    I am guilty! I have a tendency to slap women's arses when doin the deed /forums/images/icons/grin.gif