Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ugh i feel like hell...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddysub, Jun 5, 2006.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

since aboot last wednesday ive been waking up around 5-6am because my throat is so sore.. it hurts to talk, swallow, and it sure as hell hurts to hack up all this stuff ive been hacking up. which has now turned yellow from the green it was yesterday. last night i ordered pizza, ate one slice and gave up.. all i can successfully eat is ice cream right now... i called the doctor and i cant get in til wednesday. so ive got an appointment for wednesday at 12:30 so if im luckt i might miss some work that day. sorry for the pointless rambling, ima go get some ice cream now.

2. JOEDEZZY

JOEDEZZY 1/2 ton status

my ex lives in vegas and shes been sick as a dog for like 2 weeks, you guys have some viscious strain of nastiness roaming around over there

3. muddysub

ugh.... ice cream makes my throat feel better but my teeth are really sensitive to cold and they hurt now.... this getting old **** is for the goddamn birds..

4. muddysub

well its been like 15 minuites and ive almost got a slice of pizza down now... the really cool part is that ive got a TECATE (beer) can next to me on the desk thats almost half full of this **** that im coughing up.

5. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

If ya have a high fever, hit the Emergency room ASAP. I blowed off a sore throat a few years ago, and had to spend 3 days in the hospital. It turned out to be Mono. Only time I've ever been in the hospital! :o

6. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

BBBBBBBINGO! I had Mono and Pnuemonia at the same freaking time. Felt a pain in my neck and had a sore throat, was told to haul ass to the ER because he thought it was spinal meningitis. Was in the hospital for 3 days and knocked off my ass for a month.

7. muddysub

i dont have a high fever, i checked whis morning and it was 99.0* ive got a docs appt on wednesday... ill keep you guys posted if anything explodes.