Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ugh....:( (Rant/bashing inside)

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Zeus33rd, May 29, 2002.

1. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Whats with women? Are they all out to turn a guy totally upside down and rip his heart out and show it too him? In all my days, The only fundementaly good women I have ever met is my mom. WTF is up with that? I am SOOOOO tired of games and being made to feel ike a turd. It seems like whenever I start getting to know someone....The [censored] hits the fan.....ARJH:OY:OWFHQQKONM"!!!!!!!!!! It always ends up with me wanting to become a monk and move to the top of some frickin mountain in Nepal or something. Are there any good women left that aren't allready spoken for? PPP()*#T!()*#T!YM{P)(_YU........DAAAMMMITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh....This sucks

Ugh....I know this isn't really the place to offload $hit like this, but I couldn't think of anything/anyone else.......oipasujg)(*&

2. LiftedAssDodge

LiftedAssDodge 1/2 ton status

fo sho man,

wait, thats why i dont have a gf, only my multiple women hehe, but on that note i met a awesome girl this weekend, kicked it and talked for hours, started to actually like this one ... that doesnt happen much ... and she ended up flakin after a day or so. But she did look like britney spears!

3. Zeus33rd

Ugh....Seems like thats how it works out every time. Oh well.

4. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

i had a gal tell me she needed to stay home and spend more time with her cat.

!

5. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

My condolences.......

I don't have any words of wisdom for you, but at least if you decide to move to that mountaintop, you'll have a vehicle that can actually GET you there! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Keep your chin up, these things tend to work themselves out when you are least expecting it....

6. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Sorry to hear this man.
    I can relate to what you're saying.
    Damn women.
    I got in a relationship for 3 years until one day she decides to call it quits and turns out to be someone different than you thought you got to know for the last several years together. It sucks. But being single is better in a lot of ways. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Keep your head up bro.
    The less money you spend on those women the more can go into the Blazer. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Sit right down and let ole Bubba Ray stand in council with y'all. WOMEN ARE EVIL!!!

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I've been around the Cape Horn of Mammaries more times than I want to remember. There was the b*tch who after a month of marriage, decided she didn't want to be married anymore. There was that other big-chested broad out of Richmond, CA who, after two hours on the date, didn't know if she was in love with an old boyfriend. There was that other big-chested broad out of Sacramento who I drove 900 miles in the ole K-5 in 12 hours, spent a wonderful night at Motel 6 who after a couple of days went psycho cause of her pending divorce. There were others but y'all get the point.

I am now married to a great gal, but if it ever ends, I will never ever get married or go for this relationship crap again. I'll just be in it to hit it.

8. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

LOL....Guess I am the lucky one..Meet my wife right after high school.. We have been together for almost 20 years.. But we have been married for almost 15..She doesn't understand wy I hunt or wy I like my K5'S but she lets me do them both. And doesn't give me a hard time about anything.. Unless the purchase is over $500.00.. Can't ask for more then that...OH she can cook too....LOL

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Joe,
    First thing is first you have to put them to the test. I used this tactic when I was still dating. First let them call you first, never call them first. Secondly talk for 5-10 minutes (and act like your not to interested) then say hold on I'll be right back and set down the phone and leave it for an hour. Now if she is still waiting after an hour then this is one whom you can train and use your powes over as you have found a weak one who will do anything for you /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

10. Zeus33rd

Ryan B.- It's pretty funny that you say that about bein able to spend more time and money on the Blazer. LOL, I said the exact same thing right after the $hit went down. LOL!! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

11. MilpitasK5

MilpitasK5 1/2 ton status

I think Ryan's got it locked down. I like my girl a lot but if didn't have one, my K5 would be in much better shape!!

Keep your head up though! Greg said it too. The goods will hit you when you least expect it!!

12. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

I am in the same boat as Dan! Well almost, met my wife right outa HSchool and been together 17yrs and married 9.
    It hasen't been an easy boat ride but we both hung in there and now we are cruzin and happy.