Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ugh.... work sucks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddysub, Jul 24, 2006.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

ever have one of those days where you just dont wanna do anything? today is definetly one of those days... i havent really accomplished anything in the6 hrs ive been here so far... i hate das lie this because i know theres **** to do but i cant get out of this chair and go do it... i just wanna go back to sleep.

2. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

EVERY,,,,,,,DAY !:doah:

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I had a pretty good day today. I was working in the shop today wrenching and the boss was telling Me that one of the trucks needed a 9 speed Eaton pulled out and find out why it had no gears in low range. I was doing other stuff and He kept on saying he wanted the tranny out today. at 3:30 I said fock it, I'll get on it and get it out. At 5:45 it was out and I gave Him the part number for a syncro pack it needed cause one of the syncro pins were broke. I could of had it out faster if it didn't have a pto on it. Tomorrow is backhoe day all day. That means A/C and tunes:wink1:

4. NoReGrEtS

NoReGrEtS 1/2 ton status

the funny thing about me is I like to work I hate having days off (piece Work)