Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

uglychevy, & donimator then badbowtie, muddytazz, heavymetal...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by kennyw, Sep 3, 2003.

1. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Re: ntaj*ep, uglychevy, & donimator then badbowtie, muddytazz, heavymetal...

pm'ed you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

I would love to meet you, but I work til 7:00 on the weekends. If you meet in Tacoma, I could meet on My lunch break.

4. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

I would like to meet up, but after going 800+mi. on Fri. the rest of the weekend will be spent in the garage. I'm so far north of those guys it would hardly make sence for you to come by....

5. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I need to get some stuff from Don. you got room?

you can just pass it on to Jeff, so WHEN WE REMEMBER TO EXCHANGE THE DIGI CAMERA I can get that too...LMAO!!!

6. BadBowtie1

BadBowtie1 1/2 ton status

Let me know when you will be in the Salem area and I'll meet you somewhere. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Heavymetal

Heavymetal 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Meeting at my place is absolutely fine with me, just let me know when. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Don't forget to bring your tow bar and my bumper. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. kennyw

I havent been able to get ahold of Rob, uglychevy yet... My plans are kinda on hold till I can get ahold of him. I may have to do this next weekend. I will keep everyone posted though. Anyone have his phone #?

9. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

he is a blubi right now so he cant send or receive pm's and cant post in here /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

10. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

i can contact him on msn....stay tuned /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i sent him an e-mail....ill post as soon as i hear from him..cant seem to find his number anywhere /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

11. kennyw

I have not heard from Rob yet so I think I will have to change my plans to next weekend right now. I probably need to take a couple days to rest from my vacation driving anyway... I am still tired from all the sleep I missed last week.

12. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

i havent heard back from him either...i know where he lives though /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif...

13. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

kenny rob (uglychev) just emaild this to me
    [ QUOTE ]
    Kenny,
    I have tried to email you since last night, no reply yet, I will be available to get the parts from you during any hours if you happen to come by my house, I'm only 5-10 minutes off I-5 if your heading to Seattle area and Jenny will be here if I'm working, if your not going that far, then I could go south some if its when I'm off work but unfortunately I didn't know you even went yet and even more, back yet /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif so you kind of caught me with my pants down and unprepared. I do remember me and the guy I traded with would come up with $50.00 for you, did he give you his 1/2? if not Ill make it even, but it'll be a 2 weeks until next payday. Thanks for the service and help, your a awesome guy, we all definitely appreciate the help, I know I do, and my check to Steve will clear in a day or 2 I hope so I can be back on. and I'm at SeattleK5@msn.com
    Rob """

[/ QUOTE ]

14. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

ya. what he said /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif