Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

uh oh 2 randome posts!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MEPR, Nov 26, 2002.

1. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

hey well i was thinking of the good 'ol chicken pot pie and i remebered something... what about pumpkin pie!
    Could all of this randome posting be the fact that its finals week and im getting no sleep, you bet!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

or could it be the start of a pad fest??? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif we got a 4 day weekend...so pleanty of time to pad.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

WWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

Where do you guys find this great stuff! i must know!
    And on a side note... mmmmm lemon meraign.

7. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

we will never tell...well on this one i will..it was posted over on pirate almost a year ago and it showed up here a few weeks ago on another post..