Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Uh-oh, Tim's orange again

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 84_Chevy_K10, Aug 19, 2003.

1. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Uh-oh, Tim\'s orange again

That only means one thing...the K10 runs again! Just throw some gas in it and time it and God forbid, it might run RIGHT! I've got a 6AL box for it too. Just slap the alternator, fan, radiator, exhaust, dipstick, and tires on it and it'll be ready to rock and roll!

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Re: Uh-oh, Tim\'s orange again

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

You're just glad you finally got your money. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif That's ok, glad to support the site. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. RustBuket

RustBuket 1/2 ton status

My rebuilt 305 just went back in my Blazer today too. Fired right up! Now to get that exhaust back on so those neighbors don't keep calling! Congrats on getting your truck running, I know how it feels!

6. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    You're just glad you finally got your money. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif That's ok, glad to support the site. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

scooby voice: "he-he-he-he-he-he"

i wonder when my membership runs out, hehehehehehe

if i hadnt been laid off for thepast 12months then id definitel send more than just for the membership, this forum is more than well worth it, by far! even if i dont have a 4x4... or even a K-5.. currently.

got my pinkslipof termination due to 12 months of laid off continuous, yesterday.... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif dangit. was hoping it was gonna be call back pinkslip..

good luck

7. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Bogged that thing this weekend, having just ran on Thursday!!

8. mike reeh

mike reeh 1/2 ton status

I wish I could find that post (or maybe it was an AIM conversation) from a year or two ago when you swore you would never pay for a forum that you could access for free anyways, and claimed anyone who paid was a moron, and cursed me for registering & paying on CK5...

but thats all in the past now. people change huh

mike

9. BeaterK20

BeaterK20 Guest

Tim, you mean you're not gonna tell em about the breakage this weekend? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

seriously man, thanks for inviting me out. the show did kinda suck, but it was cool to hangr out with you and your friends. you gotta sell me that K30, i need a straight axle beater!

10. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

This is my 2nd year being orange mike.

11. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

So, what do you 'REALLY' think about a T700R4 transmission? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Tim, you mean you're not gonna tell em about the breakage this weekend?

[/ QUOTE ]

I already did. See the "I have to apologize" thread.

As for my K30, dream on. I need my D60 now that I've broken the 10 bolt front my first time out with the 38s. How about I convert it to a K20 and you come up with some cash and a trailer and get it?

13. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    So, what do you 'REALLY' think about a T700R4 transmission? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't, and that's the best part about it being gone. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

14. BeaterK20

BeaterK20 Guest

[ QUOTE ]
    As for my K30, dream on. I need my D60 now that I've broken the 10 bolt front my first time out with the 38s. How about I convert it to a K20 and you come up with some cash and a trailer and get it?

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmmmm, i told you my truck has gotta be bigger than yours, so i doubt a 10 bolt will hold up for me either. i've been searching everywhere around here for a K30. i'd probably trade my 86 even up for one, minus the motor, after i get the trans in and get everything back to 100%. or i could get the 86 back to 100% and drive the wheels off of it, sell my 91 use half to pay off some bills, and use the other half for a toy. who knows, gotta get the 86 back together first.