Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

uh oh....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MEPR, Nov 3, 2003.

1. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

My cat is on krak. No seriously its probly more like anphedimiens but still, shes just running around meowing at nothing and jumping all over the place. That thing is crazy /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

my cat does that all the time it is funny as hell to watch /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Simple fix... ditch the cat and get a man's pet... A DOG!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Could mean an earthquake is a commin... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

5. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Simple fix... ditch the cat and get a man's pet... A DOG!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

6. mudhog

and piss the wife and kids off /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif i don't think so /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif but when we move into a house (soon) we will be getting a good bird dog /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. o2bjimmy

o2bjimmy 1/2 ton status

My cousin has a golden retriever he used to use for pheasant hunting. He used to be a really good bird dog but when he was 3 he got hurt. He went to get a pheasant and it wasnt dead yet and the bird cut his eye. almost gouging it completely out. Of course now hes blind in that eye but the next season when my cousin took him hunting he wouldnt retrieve the pheasant. Does good with rabbits, grouse and most everything else just not pheasant

8. mudhog

man that sucks /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

9. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

10. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Youve got to be kidding me..haha /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif