Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Uhhh Canada....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by smalltruckbigcid, Feb 7, 2007.

1. smalltruckbigcid

smalltruckbigcid 1/2 ton status

Found this site by accident from a link from another site.
    www.thetoque.com and I thought it couldn't be a canadian site could it. Some of them canadians are just strange:D
    George

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

It makes a lot of sense to me.........:thumb:

3. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

:rotfl::rotfl::pimp: Those damn canucks...

4. dogdaysunrise

dogdaysunrise 1/2 ton status

:haha: :haha:

I actually book marked that page, I like it.

5. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

yeah i'll be visiting that site.

for the record, were normal everyonelse is ****ed up! :waytogo:

6. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

Saddam Hussein Execution Causes Surge In Album Sales [​IMG] Saddam Hussein Still Raps After Execution [​IMG] Saddam Hussein's gangsta rap album "I Shi'ite My Pants" is selling more copies than ever. It is an understatement to say that the execution of former Iraqi president Saddam Hussein will impact the Persian state and the rest of the world. But nobody expected that Hussein's death would create a surge in album sales. Hussein's gangsta rap album "I Shi'ite My Pants" was hovering near the bottom edge of the charts, but with the summary execution of the fallen Iraqi leader, sales for his record have begun to soar like scud missiles over the skies of Kuwait!
    The ruthless dictator was better known for being a feared ruler, and a cold iron-fisted leader. But with the strength of the military, a stranglehold on the public, and complete control over the media, Saddam Hussein was able to modestly promote his creative work--when he wasn't crushing insurgencies.
    The Persian ghetto album itself was only average, even derivative of other Iraqi rappers like DJ al-Hassan, Sunni D, and Muzzy Mus. But like many other artists' work, Lennon, Warhol, Tupac, it often appreciates in value posthumously, or after the artist has passed away.
    Originally, Hussein's self-promoted "Iraq-paq" style failed to make an impression on angst and war-ridden Iraqi teenagers, and his violent, tough-talking misogynistic lyrics failed to convey a clear message about living in inner-city Baghdad. But with Saddam Hussein's death, people are rushing to the black markets to buy copies of the Arab album.
    "I Shi'ite My Pants" is Saddam Hussein's second attempt at earning respect in the music world. His first album, "Taking A Ba'ath With My Friends", a collection of new age Persian chants released in 1979, was ill-received, and only reached gold after Hussein ordered his people to buy it upon pain of death. Critics likened Hussein's voice to "the strangling of a Kurdish goat". Those critics were never seen again.
    Hussein's label, Authoritarian Records, intends to release a third "Greatest Hits" album, which is rumored to be just mostly various sound bites from a dozen political assasinations of those who opposed Saddam Hussein.

:haha::rotfl::haha::rotfl::haha::rotfl::haha::rotfl::haha::rotfl::haha::rotfl::haha::rotfl::haha::rotfl:

7. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

Ahhh, take off you hoser :D :haha: !!

Beauty, eh?!

8. sope

sope 1/2 ton status

That's good

A Canadian War poster

[​IMG]

9. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Mini Kiss Towering Above All Other Midget Tribute Bands
    [​IMG]

Y'all really are rather odd, ain'tcha?

10. smalltruckbigcid

smalltruckbigcid 1/2 ton status

I found the link on this site. www.netfunny.com its the spin off fron the old news group rec.humor.funny for the old geeks here
    George