Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

uhmm, feeling patriotic? *not child friendly*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nc87k5, Jul 2, 2004.

1. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

OH DAMN!!!!!!!! Jonathan,this is my absolte favorite post of yours ever /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifYEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

3. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

ok! I'm glad ya liked it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif, I know I sure did /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Yup, there's nothing quite as patriotic as cutting up a flag, turning it into a peice of clothing, then cramming it up some hosehound's ass crack. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Does anyone even realize that you're not supposed to wear the flag as clothing? It pisses me off when people drape flags aroud themselves like it's all patriotic, let alone shirts that look like flags, let alone thong bathing suits that look like flags...

Nice looking chick? Yes. Patriotic? Pretty much the opposite.

5. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif knew it would get this type of response also, but I was looking past the clothing /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. no hard feelings taken or given (I hope).

6. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

Nope, no hard feelings at all, it's just the way I feel. I feel the same way about flags left out in the rain or the dark, or flags that people fly from the back of pickup trucks, when the flag gets all tattered and torn away from flapping in the wind for way too long. It's disrespectful, the flag is supposed to be treated as though it's a living thing.

7. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

She needs more than that to hold them boobies up /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

8. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    She needs more than that to hold them boobies up /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you could do some oragami on the Bill of Rights and whip up a push-up bra for her. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

9. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I don't know how to build orgami /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you could do some oragami on the Bill of Rights and whip up a push-up bra for her. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll have two pancakes to go please. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

why cant you leave the flag out in the rain? the flag goes down at sunset and back up at sunrise, rain or shine

12. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    Yup, there's nothing quite as patriotic as cutting up a flag, turning it into a peice of clothing, then cramming it up some hosehound's ass crack.

Does anyone even realize that you're not supposed to wear the flag as clothing? It pisses me off when people drape flags aroud themselves like it's all patriotic, let alone shirts that look like flags, let alone thong bathing suits that look like flags...

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red"> YOU ARE SO RIGHT </font> i think i will go get that thing off her /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    why cant you leave the flag out in the rain? the flag goes down at sunset and back up at sunrise, rain or shine

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, alot of the cheap $10 flags from wal-mart get all messed up if you get them wet. I was thinking about the flags that people fly on the sides of their house, if they get left in the rain they end up all plastered up against the house and look real bad.

Regardless of the misstatement, I hope you understand the point I was trying to make.

14. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

yep got ya, was just curious about the rain thing, thought it might be somthing i hadent heard of /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

15. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

OK, I had to go look for it. There is a section in the code about weather -

From section 174 -

[ QUOTE ]
    (c) Inclement weather
    The flag should not be displayed on days when the weather is inclement, except when an all weather flag is displayed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every US citizen should at least be somewhat familiar with the flag code -

http://www.usflag.org/us.code36.html