Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Uhwarrie dates??

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by sapper, Jun 2, 2004.

1. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

lets find out when can get a group together /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. sapper

Like last year i will plan on driving the rig up there on friday, prolly take the day off and try to get there earlly, (dont want to keep Eric up all night agian /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif) and then wheel saturday, fix anything saturday night sunday morning and drive home. Arrowhead camp ground was great last year so i will be staying there agian. Remember that the weekend of June 18-20 is fathers day, dont want to piss off any wives /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif and of course July 2-4 is when we will all be celebrating the end of taxation without repensentation /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

3. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

if everything goes right I vote the last weekend

4. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I am up for anytime except the last weekend in July. Need to get out there and do some wheeling. I was thinking of taking the family up on Fathers Day anyways. Kind of like my Fathers Day gift to me......

All right had to change my date so disregard one for the Fathers day timeframe. Have an operation going and going to be on some long shifts /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Up for the First of July /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Ok so Im thinkin the last date on the selection I should have everything done on my rig by then. WHOOOOHOOOOO!!!

6. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

Well are K5 should be ready for the June 25-27 trip. Need to put the tranny in and put the lift on. My front stock springs are going on me. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif We will keep you informed about that date.

We will not be able to go anytime in July till Aug 10th. Mother in-law will be in town for like 30 days or so.

7. sapper

If you can make that weekend and James as well then lets get up there then. June 25-27 /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif I will probablly have a toy with me as well, guy i work with /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

8. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I am game for anytime after 22 June. Lets get something definate so we can reserve some camp sites. Probably after the run I will be parking my truck for a few months and getting the Jeep ready for the cross country trek.

9. sapper

June 25-27 /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

10. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

Well I got my TH350 back today and I will be putting it in this weekend. But before I can go up there I need to get my lift. My pass side front spring is going and if I was to take it off road with the stock spring it would snap on me. I am hoping to have the lift on by next payday. (the 15th)

Paul I will keep you informed if we can make it or not. Or if we are just going to do camping and no wheeling. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Talk to you all later.

11. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO It runs the K5 is back on the road again. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Now all I need to do is get the lift on, get the electric to mechanical speedo, and the fuel sending unit and we will be set.

12. sapper

is anyone else going to make it on the 25-27?? Alot of votes for the last weekend too, unless i break alot of stuff i plan on going to both since they are almost a month apart. who else can make what dates??? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

13. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

If the darn Machine shop will hurry up with my engine maybe I could make one or the other or both just depends on how slow/fast they are.

14. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Ordered my 5.13s today. Guess I can come wheel without them in. If I can find the time I may have them in by then. I'll ask the old lady if she wants to go if not. Me and my worthless ass brother-in-law will prob drive (tow it) up early Sat morning for a day of wheeling. Went wheeling memorial day weekend, two short trips on some classified land. Limped back with a busted tailight, monster wrinkle at the gas flap, and the tie rod touching the front crossmember. Good times. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

15. dawson444

dawson444 1/2 ton status

I should be able to make any of them except the June 25 and 26 and I can't make the July 10 and 11. I just have a few small things to finish up and I need to get my computer chip burnt and I think I will be good to go and see what I can tear up this year. I really don't want to drive my truck that far, but it looks like I am going to do it again.

16. sapper

so i take it you have a t case connected to the truck now /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif hope you can make it /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

17. dawson444

dawson444 1/2 ton status

I have 2 T cases connected to the truck and some funny looking piece of aluminum between them. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

18. sapper

COOL /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

19. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

so, has there been a final decision on what dates? also, pm me with any type of equipment i need if i'm able to get off work.