Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ultimate 4 wheeling video

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by MTBLAZER89, Oct 28, 2004.

1. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Thses videos Peterson's keep's sending out. Anybody get the latest. I think it's the 1st TTC ever. Anyway I gues the sport has evolved, and the vehicles have for sure. Thses people didn't even seem to try hard. Just giving up in the tank trap instead of winching /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Anyway if ya get it watch it good entertainment, but I am sending mine back for sure. Funny to see how easy vehicles make some stuff look now that these people couldn't do. It has Quagmire the big K-30 with tractor tires on the rear in it. Not sure what year...what year was the first?

2. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

yea they sent me 2 videos one is TTp from 2002 and I forgot where the other is from.
    Why send it back?? they say they will charge you but they wont /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. steve_kibbe

steve_kibbe 1/2 ton status

I don't think this was the first year. I think this was the
    first year in Hollister. It seems like I have some old
    magizines from the earlier TTC's. I liked the new one too.
    That Quagmire truck is awsome to watch. 48's and NOS /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    That truck could move some realestate

4. SHAWNSTER

SHAWNSTER 1/2 ton status

they sent me that crap-same thinh i already had on my DVR from like 2 years ago. I tried to send it back and the postman returned it for some freaking reason and i threw it in the trash-then I GOT PLACED FOR COLLECTION-then i had to call and tell them the story and so on-total crap if you ask me

5. Aquaman

Aquaman 1/2 ton status

Are all of you subscribers to their magazine?

6. rcurrier44

rcurrier44 1/2 ton status

I beleave 93 was the first year...and as I recall it was at Hollister then. I've got the mag at home.

EDIT: oh and the ultimate 4wd vid is Reliance from BFE films!!! Support the vendors that support your sport (BFE bought Upper Heldorodo)

7. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

The video for Real Truck Challenge is coming out next month, guys!!!

8. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I beleave 93 was the first year...and as I recall it was at Hollister then. I've got the mag at home.

EDIT: oh and the ultimate 4wd vid is Reliance from BFE films!!! Support the vendors that support your sport (BFE bought Upper Heldorodo)

[/ QUOTE ]

Reliance is an AWESOME dvd. I bought it last year, and still watch it all the time. Great DVD.

9. steve_kibbe

steve_kibbe 1/2 ton status

fourwheeler is the one sending out the videos, not petersons. I have a subscritpion to petersons, not Fourwheeler. I get them. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

10. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

agreed, Reliance is the best wheeling vid ever. there was an artical in 4wheel drive and sport utility a few months back regarding the upper hell purchase. i think everbody here owes those guys a beer.