Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ultimate Adventure Candidate

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by donimator, Sep 4, 2001.

1. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

I was reading my latest editon of 4WOR about he Ultimate adventure. That trip would be awsome. The only problem I saw, was that there was no fullsize truck in the trip. It was all Heeps, Toys, and a Fiord Bronco. I think we need someone From CK5 to get on next years trip. We need fullsize representation. What do ya think? Any takers?

73 3/4 ton Chevy. 383 stroker, TH350, NP 205, 14bolt FF(Detroit), Dana 44(limited Slip), 6in. lift, 36x 14.5 super swampers

2. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

I just got mine today and haven't had a chance to look through it yet.

<font color=green> Too bad ignorance isn't painful </font color=green>

3. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

come on now. Any takers.

73 3/4 ton Chevy. 383 stroker, TH350, NP 205, 14bolt FF(Detroit), Dana 44(limited Slip), 6in. lift, 36x 14.5 super swampers

4. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

I would, if someone would donate some parts like a D60 and a Doubler plus some other stuff, but I wont waste your time listing it! [​IMG]

Mike

<font color=green>"My K5 is purdyr than your sister!"</font color=green>

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/emmettology101>www.geocities.com/emmettology101</a>

5. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

There is a local here in St. Louis area who competes in these runs. He drives a white 1 ton Chevy shortbed with a custom bed, rollcage, custom coil over suspension, and much more. I saw him at Mudstock the other day and forgot to check out his rig. Another friend spotted his truck locally. You can see the rig in the TOC pages of the latest Fourwheeler magazine. Forgot his name...

Mudzer 1978/91 K5
    <font color=blue><a target="_blank" href=http://www.mudzer.rockcrawler.com>www.mudzer.rockcrawler.com</a></font color=blue>

6. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

This is an "Invitation Only" event, it's not something you nominate people for. Three of the guys selected are from my 4x4 Club, the Inland Empire 4 Wheelers (Julio, Larry and Randy). And YES, I am in a club that is mostly Jeeps (my brother and I own a 68 CJ5 together), but they are way cool with my K5 also. Anyways, those guys have sweet, sweet rigs and were hand selected by the magazine. Who knows, maybe a K5 will make the short list one of these days, it is bound to happen with all of the sweet rides on this site!!