Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ultimate flex test,,,,,Dude, where's my truck???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 4xcrazy, Apr 27, 2004.

1. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

Ultimate flex test,,,,,Dude, where\'s my truck???

[​IMG]

2. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Re: Ultimate flex test,,,,,Dude, where\'s my truck???

he must have used 4 low and aired down to get up there /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I remeber there was an article in the paper in the town where that was taken, bad bad bad image for offroaders because of it, I remeber it being discussed on ORC

5. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

i saw that picture a long time ago and figured the tornado or whatever storm came through tossed it up there, but now that you say that, did that truck crawl up there?

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    I remember there was an article in the paper in the town where that was taken, bad bad bad image for offroaders because of it, I remember it being discussed on ORC

[/ QUOTE ]
    yes he drove it up there and he was drunk he is also such a winner that he got those nice new tires with a stolen credit card /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

7. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    yes he drove it up there and he was drunk he is also such a winner that he got those nice new tires with a stolen credit card

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, he should hang out with the skateboard loser that fell through the skylight /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

That looks like a tornado hit the area, tell me its a demolition site and he isnt wheeling on someones ruined house.

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

That happened not too far from my place. I drive by the site (buildings are gone now) every day.

The drunk guys dumbass brother lives just around the corner from me and I think I can safely say that the kids in that family are a result of some alient experiments gone wrong. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif (They are all crankers, 'nuf said)

The funny part about the story was that he didn't do anything illegal. He had permission from the property owner to drive on the roof since the house was going to get torn down but somebody called the cops. The Kent Police Department is very familiar with this guy (and the rest of his family) so when they showed up they started checking things out. That's when they figured out that the new tires he was testing were purchased on a stolen credit card. What a dummy.

The dumbass's brother has a son who is 6. What a shame he's named after his dad /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif. He likes to come over and play with my 4-year old and somehow he turned out to be a fairly well behaved, nice kid. I tell him the rules and he follows them. I know he didn't learn that from his dad.

It drives his dad crazy since he and I have had more than one nose-to-nose discussion on what an a-hole he is. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif