Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ultimate revenge on annoying flies....LMFAO Ebaums link

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Oct 24, 2003.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Fly Plane...... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifSomeone needs to try this.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    why don't you try it and let us know how it goes... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Take pics...

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I say light the match before the flies take off! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

that is to funny /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Damn I wish I had time to burn like that... WAIT... I do... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I actually witnessed this about 10 years ago. However the guy used a microlight plane built from tiny slivers of balsa wood and cellefane, and instead of freezing the flies he put them in a jar with a cotton ball that had eather(sp) in it. Knocked them out quick.

Worked very well! The flies seem to enjoy it and they flew the dang thing around in an auditorium for quite some time.

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I perfer my electric bug zapper racket. I got it off eBay for $8 bucks. I never had so much fun playing fly/moth/bee tennis in my life! Sometimes they explode and have sparks. The best is when the smoulder! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif