Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

um......errrr.................ok, uh, ya

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Feb 10, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

web page im not sure if there are words for what Im feeling, but it isnt familiar. Im a firm believer in " to each thier own " , I just never thought Id see this : scratches head :But Im sure it has its advantages also, I just saw this in the garage /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Redfrog

Redfrog 1/2 ton status

Thats not bad at all, Last year I was in South Bend IN, for work and I came across a 4X4 camper with 37's or 38's
    a old delta 88 on 44's and a pinto with 33's. Now that was a head scratcher. I was talking to a guy where I was working at about it and he said if I went a few more blocks I could see the guys shop that made them and he was supposed to have a fenced in lot with a bunch more stuff in it, I did not have time to go or I would have went and bought a camera to show everybody.
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. schmuck

schmuck 1/2 ton status

i love 4xfreaks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Kewl!!....Full Vert...got a Momma Nature clearance on the rear well...looks like he ain't afraid to ding the paint...ain't afraid of ridicule from strangers... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Last year I was in South Bend IN,

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, welcome to indiana. Camero's on blazers frames running 35's and ford minivans on blazer frame running 44's and thats in INDY downtown! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

6. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

normal, although never see car body that old on either original chassis or not, are too old, see alot of 80s stuff on 4x4 chassies, the truck bodies always trashed beyond repair so some chassies get used for car body transplants or just junked, saw a ford grenada body on a 4x4 chassis just outside of gainesville once, see wierd combos once in a while around here, about 50/50 between truck or car body, but usually go months before seeing any full size 4x4 older than late 80s, at least not any of the less than handful ones ive already known to have existed around here. but theyre all pickups or the above mentioend 4x4 el caminos

if i had a digicam i could show some really oddball things fthat are around here,

7. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

OK here's something to think about... And you will notice that there are two of them in the first pic...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These pics were taken last year at my first run with the Big Dawgs at Azusa Canyon. Great place for mud.

8. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

You know, everytime i see a car/4x4 I LIKE IT!!!!! i see no disadvantagess to it.... i imagine a car body on a blazer frame and axles... better visibility, lower ceneter of gravity, and less likely to roll.... what down sides?

9. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I didn't see any downsides to these two... I think they are kinda cool. They have all the luxuries of any other limo including TV and a bar... Cept these can go offroad too!

10. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

I didn't see any downsides to these two...

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, if I had one of those things, I'd toss some dubs on it, paint that bitch money green...straight PIMPIN!

11. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

I'd toss some dubs on it

[/ QUOTE ]

Dubz!? I'd throw some tweny fo spinna rimz on that motha, and paint that be-otch with flames and the virgin mary on the hizood. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif