Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ummmmmm, Do I have to be a member to sell?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Mar 21, 2003.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

K5 cheap in New York.

Just kidding. Sort of. I'm back on that fence again. I was ready to start en ebay ad monday for it, but something held me back. Now with gas going through the roof, and my truck getting several gallons to the mile, the auction block and a v6 camaro are looking perty for the short term...

Convince me not to!

P.S. before anyone yells at me for posting a for sale ad, this isn't a for sale ad; it's a whining about gas and hassle of rebuilding a house and neglecting my truck thread. I don't really expect or intend to "sell it to the chior"! 'sides, you guys know all the dirty secrets I'd try to hide if I try to sell it!

2. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm back on that fence again

[/ QUOTE ]

Get down from the fence, take a deep breath and have yourself a daquiri, all will be well again. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Get off the fence and find a cheap or free S10
    [​IMG]
    I picked this thing up for free for driving around... cut my gas bill in 1/2 too. Its like getting paid to drive it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Its like getting paid to drive it

[/ QUOTE ] True.....the only bad thing is.......................people will see you driving it. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif