Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Unbelievable weed farmer

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by midnitewarya, Feb 27, 2006.

1. midnitewarya

midnitewarya Sounds like a problem for future me. Premium Member

This guy was awesome. Not that I support the growing and smoking of weed. :rolleyes: I wonder how he built that place. Was it there when he moved in? Did it start as a bomb shelter? Whatever the case, it's uber cool.

http://www.funny-spot.com/html/How-to-grow-weed-real-deal.html

2. kgblazerfive

kgblazerfive keymaster Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I'd like to get the whole story on that place. Wonder if its for sale? It looks huge inside.

3. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

4. midnitewarya

That is coolest thing I have ever heard of. I new a guy who said he used to live around an old abandoned silo, he and his buds used to go hang out in it. It would be soooo cool to get one of those Titan 1 sites. Anybody on CK5 ever have any experience with stuff like this?

5. roadhawg

roadhawg 1/2 ton status

we used to go down into the abandoned atlas missle sites around roswell, NM when i was in highschool. they were pretty much gutted inside and a couple of them were filled with water. But we used to hang out in one that was cool. i would say 10 or 11 stories tall and metal catwalks around every level. They were pitch black inside and i had a friend that would take off running into it before everyone else with no flashlight and he would meet us at the bottom of the silo, talk about frigging crazy!

6. midnitewarya

That sounds like so much fun. I am a big caver. I've done everything except underwater cave diving. Got started just climbing, then a bud took me to a cave, and it snowballed from there. This past winter I did Fantastic Pit in Ellisons cave out in Georgia. We did the "expert" route, which was rapelling down a 580 foot shaft, hiking amost 3/4 mile under a mountain, and asending a 420ft shaft to come out on the other side of the mountain.

Exploring underground is way to much fun, if you don't mind the mud, heights, and darkness. :D

I'd love to knock around in an old missle silo. Anybody game?

7. roadhawg

roadhawg 1/2 ton status

i just noticed that one of the silo's filled with water in roswell is for sell....180,000 I remeber the blast door and the elevator in the one we used to hang out in, They were massive. the steel blast door must have been over 2 feet thick. it wast hard to manually push it closed and open it.

8. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Im with you man. I love to go caving around here. I dont know of any caves near here that are as extreme as the one you listed, but i think all caves are fun. I would loooove to go explore an old missile silo!!
    -Harrison