Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Under Body Help

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by K5_77, Sep 27, 2004.

1. K5_77

K5_77 Registered Member

Anyone have pics / diagrams of all the under body parts / substructure. I need to replace mucho parts (cab supports, inner rockers, rear floor supports).

Anybody with any advice?

2. K5_77

K5_77 Registered Member

Come on /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif- I'll pay for the pictures, join the board, whatever it takes!!! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif This is the only place i think I've got a chance at getting what I'm looking for!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. k5freak44

k5freak44 1/2 ton status

If you join the board you can see part 2 of the floor replacement write up. I think your best bet would be just looking at lmc and all the supports lign up with the body mounts.

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

id say if your going to re do you your rockers i would make them in to sliders. useing square tugbeing insted of sheat meate you can drop you rockers on a rock with out damage! very cool.

where in ontario are you from?
    i am in dundas, near hamilton. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. K5_77

K5_77 Registered Member

Dark,

Not much for rocks here in ON - I'm from Smithville actually, just the other side of Hamilton. Are you a club member here - I used to be in with Ancaster 4X4 with my last truck but have been way out of the hobby for 5-6 years (school, cash ,etc). Bought my 77 from a relative for the hell of it but it's pretty bad underneath and I desperately need to know what it is supposed to look like underneath!!! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Also need a new rear crossmember but I'll head to the scrap yard when I have time.