Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Under the needle again today

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Feb 21, 2004.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Went under the needle again today. Got my back tattoo touched up, changed it to add blue coloring and made my horns pointier so they stick out of a tshirt more.
    [​IMG]
    Compared to before
    [​IMG]
    http://www.mandic4x4.com/images/tattoo/
    my leg one is there and a picture of my next tattoo. I go under the needle on Friday to get the outline of it done. Mine will be much more detailed than that demoness pictured, and much more colorful. Too bad the chick doesn't like tattoos /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif only problem between us, I love them and want so many, she hates them.

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Sweet tat! I've got a couple drawn up....now if the damn rent would stop getting in the way! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

looks good,I'm just not into tatts anymore, want mine....? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

nope but give me a scalple I'll remove them for you, someone will want them I'm sure /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Lots of sick people out there, and as someone into Body Mods I see lots of sick things, including scalple tattoo removals. I'm only getting a few more for at least now. Like I said, shes against them and well you all know what the woman wants she often gets, and if you don't know, refer to my "I miss her" thread for pictures of why she gets what she wants.

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Dude if I could get a Dr. to remove my Tatts for free,I'd do it, I also took out all 7 piercings.... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

6. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Nice Tat /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif