Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

UNIT SEVEN - Fight Sequence Test

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Resurrection_Joe, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I've never written a fight sequence before

Lemme try

God I'm depressed

Anyway

Mad rush, no re edit

A mind devided coaleced into a trigger and it was simply black and white. A hard grip and a heavy hand loosed Seventh Heaven, a backdraw bringing it around in a graceful arc. That arc ended when sight blade contacted the temple of the nearest man and spit the skin down to his brow. He bowed in respect for the folly and fell back to reflect on it.

The decision made, it was improvisation at it's best. With what energy was left in the initial movement, the pistol piroetted midair and honed in to the second man, just now reacting. Two cycles and his left leg colapsed, punctuated as the air was with two resonating explosions.

Another dedicated villian crashed into Resurrection, who had stood stolid and sad, though now surprised, and he bent sideways and broke stance, falling with the assault.

In the amusing amorphism of time, our hero hit the ground hard, and had what seemed eons to watch as an arm was drawn back and then planted in his face, driving the goggles to imprint into his face. RJ did not scramble, he did not slowly force, he didn't react. Another fist planted onto his nose, another into his throat. The collapse of his larynx felt odd.

With the hopelessness of a man forced to action, a black chisle edged knife was drawn, housed opposite the now far away pistol and driven upwards under the sholder. The man stopped the assualt immediatly and rolled off.

RJ got up and dusted himelf off, amused but happy. A though entered his head as two hard cast entered his forearm. It was forgotten. A spit faced man with a revovler didn't quit grasp the true name. An arm came up, bleeding, and caught the next slug near the elbow. In defense of it's brother, the right brough up the break top god, centered it, and pulled the trigger. The force in a loose arm position spun RJ a bit, but the single round of .454 found it's home. Through center mass and beyong flew bright the messenger, crying havoc.

All was motionless. One new round in the topbreak, it's heavy spring opening hurting Resurrection arm, and it went back to it's leather. The rest of the automatic shot high into the desert sky, the empty magazine traded for a full brother, and sent to the flack pocket. Sound again but bleeding, the dead man wandered on. One dead out of three, and two out of three ain't bad.

Three miles down the road, phone calls to make, Resurrection Joe realized he had forgotten his knife. "****" he exclamed, but drove on...

You know I'm really hesitant to just endlessly kill off people. I think I'm beggining to become a pacifist, or channeling the spirit of Vash The Stampede....

2. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

You've got a gift RJ, no doubt about that.

3. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

excellent!! A sniper seen to proceed the fight would top off the action. Well done!

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Nope, just a fight in the parking lot of a bar with a few random degenerates