Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Universal Wiring Harness from LMC

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by dr1553, Aug 1, 2002.

1. dr1553

dr1553 Registered Member

Everyone,

Has anyone used the universal wiring harness from LMC? All the wiring in my truck is bad, very bad. Its a jumbled mess under the dash and in the engine compartment. I cant make any sense of it. Wires that go nowhere...connectors bypassed, fuses bypassed...bad bad bad. Everything is spliced into, nothing looks right.

So I see this 18 circuit harness in LMC for $439.95 Seems like a good idea to replace every wire in the truck.

Just wondering if its a very very hard job or not to bad.

Thanks,
    David

2. jc71355

jc71355 1/2 ton status

Is that the Painless Kit? If so Jegs has it for a little over $300 for the 18 Curcuit. If your truck is allready gutted to a certain extent I wouldn't think it would be too hard. Just time consuming.

3. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

I'd like to go with the 18 circut kit they have. I have seen it other places for far better prices, so shop around. They look fairly easy to install. Let us know how it goes if you decide to purchase one.

4. wheelin72

wheelin72 Registered Member

ya jegs is usually high priced.
    you cant go wrong with painless