Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Unmolested Jimmy

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 79Stomper, Mar 27, 2004.

1. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Today, I am somewhat speechless. Myself and another member off of here purchased a Jimmy off of E-Bay. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Pictures weren't that bad on there and so we bought it for 222.50. It is an 84 Sierra Classic. Total price of 482.50. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif(got it deliverd from PA for 250 bucks) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif If this thing hdan't been in the rust belt up there it would be a like new truck. Interior is in good condition, and body is so so due to rust. I will post picks later if anyone has any interest. Well now my Jimmy is going to enter it's next phase of my modification. /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif I think once we finish with the parts truck were are going to cage it and wheel it until the tires fall off. Did I mention it has a clear PA title too. I am just amazed. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

2. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

one man's junk is another mans treasure! Sounds like you made out with a legal crime /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif