Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

UNOFFICIAL SUPERBOWL POLL

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big83chevy4x4, Jan 30, 2004.

1. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

the inside of my eye lids. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Who you rutting for?

[/ QUOTE ]

In moose language I would be rutting for one of the cheer leaders...

Had a Z3PR moment did you? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

not rooting for anyone, figure the pats will win, and watching it because my gf has to critique 3 commercials for her class at school and then it goes on MUTE for an hour or so.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Who you rutting for?

[/ QUOTE ]

In moose language I would be rutting for one of the cheer leaders...

Had a Z3PR moment did you? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You took the words right out of my mouth! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

I just want to see Harrison crack fools coming across the middle. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i think the patroits have got to the big game twice in the last 3 years via subtrafuge of some kind... so I hate em and am routing for the panthers (always good when a new-ish expansion team does well anyway!). AFA the game goes, my fav parts tend to be the national anthem w/ stealth bomber flyover... the commercials, and lastly the game. If my team is in the game, then the game is more important of course, the rest of the time its just something to watch cause Im a fan of the game.

j

8. lady bog

lady bog 1/2 ton status

I watch the commercials IF I catch the game. Usually, I don't bother to watch.

Statistics say more women watch the Super Bowl than men. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

9. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

Guess ill root panthers, im a dallas fan and they whopped my teams @ss. Funny round here two yrs ago, if you asked 1,000people if they were panthers fans, you might find two. Now every other car passes you on the road has a panthers flag on the window. Do fair weather fans piss anyone else off?

10. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

no offense, but i couldnt care a rats ass bout the whole deal /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

All the teams I like are out...Dallas, Indy, even GB. However, I'll go over to friends house kinda low key and watch. I love watching football and watched nearly every Dallas game this year. Of course, i also like LMAO at the commercials, and cheerleaders too! And drinking beer. And eating nachos.

12. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    All the teams I like are out...Dallas, Indy, even GB. However, I'll go over to friends house kinda low key and watch. I love watching football and watched nearly every Dallas game this year. Of course, i also like LMAO at the commercials, and cheerleaders too! And drinking beer. And eating nachos.

[/ QUOTE ]
    dood, if you get all the nachos stuck together, its still one nacho.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

13. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

you forgot option "I Don't enjoy watching giant sweaty men grapple eachother in the middle of a field, because that sounds gay" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'll be driving back to California while it's playing out anyway, and with luck, that'll mean no one else will be on the road, and give me and my old man a chance to avoid all the mental midgets who usually clog I-10 to ontario.

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

you forgot option "I Don't enjoy watching giant sweaty men grapple eachother in the middle of a field, because that sounds gay"

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I just never could get into football.

15. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

I didn't root for either one, nor did I even watch it. I went up to Mount Charleston, Nv, about an hour NW of Las Vegas, with my kids to take them sledding and to play in the snow. That was much better than sitting on my ass for a few hours and watching a football game, and a lot more fun. I never got into watching sports, except for offroad motor sports.
    /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif