Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

unsolicited love letters

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by m j, Feb 1, 2002.

1. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Received: 02/01/02 07:31 AM
    Kinda funny, ya know? I decided to review some of your posts as you seem to have some issues. I have found that you definitely have issues. Sometimes you actually appear to know what you are talking about. But, too many other times, you get yourself in trouble by spouting off like you are God on a subject that you aren't as knowledgeable on. Then, when someone calls you on it, you simply make an ass of yourself publicly for all to see (and always bumping the post to the top as well) by carrying on. I have a 15 y/o that doesn't always tell the truth. When I call him on it, instead of fessing up, he usually tries to get out of the hole and does nothing but dig himself deeper. I expect that from a 15 y/o, but from an adult? Sheesh. Of course, this is the real world, and I see people everyday that have yet to grow out of a teen mentality.

You obviously have some sort of chip on your shoulder and lack the ability to admit when you were wrong or to say "I didn't know that, thanks". You could be helpful to people, but your attitude tends to cause that assistance to be outweighed. You changed your username, and according to you, hoped it would allow you to start over on a fresh foot. The problem wasn't your username but your attitude. While you changed your username, you kept tha attitude. And that is what is causing you problems.

And how could you possibly expect people to take you seriously and trust your advice with a sig like you have?!? Seems to me you are your own worst enemy. I don't have any need to challenge you or attack you publicly on the site. I don't even see much of a need to warn others of you. Your tone and quality of advice seems to do that all for itself.

While you may know your stuff on somethings, I can honestly say that, because of your attitude, I could never truly trust any advice you may give. In addition, I would never want to wheel with you or have you as a spotter. Again, you may be very good at it, but your attitude has completely tainted any quality you may have. Sorry dude.

And, one last thing, why the veil of secrecy? You seem to like to talk about your rig and the great things you have done and your vast array and variety of knowledge, but don't fill out your profile for others to view. When someone seems to always want to offer their opinion but hides things like their name, email addy, location, years experience, and so forth, they obviously have something to hide. You probably don't even have the rig you describe! Another one of those ghost rigs!

ciao

<hr></blockquote>

ok psychologist Brian
    no idea what issues you think I may or may not have, frankly don't give a rats a$$ your opinion of me or my issues.
    if you disagree with me on any subject you are more then welcome to your opinion (even though we both know you are way wrong).
    if you love 700r4s so badly that it causes you great distress when someone says a rebuilt one isn't worth near $2000usd to them, maybe you should look within yourself for why you are so attached to a lump of aluminum. actually when someone 'calls me on it' I have usually already posted my opinion, i do that early in my posts you may have noticed, and cant see the thread leading to a great revelation. your auto problem for instance means very little to me as I don't run an auto and have vowed to never buy one again as I hate driving them.

I HAVE NEVER STATED THAT I CHANGED MY USERNAME FOR A NEW START. I MADE A POST HERE IN 'NON' STATING MY USERNAME CHANGE AND ADDED A SIG TO REMIND PEOPLE WHO I AM. I have posted my real name, email address, webshots album, location, truck info. If you are going to mail me drivel like the above I am actually glad you were unable to find it though.

GET OVER IT

formerly 77chev
    still a jerk though

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

WTFever dude!!!! Keep y'all's pissing contests between yourselves.

Bubba Ray Boudreaux,
    Official Colorado K5.com Fantasy Football Choke Artist!<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/mdntrdr1>http://community.webshots.com/user/mdntrdr1</a>

3. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

mmm, ok. Here's me.

Caring? Its somewhere else.

-matt
    <font color=purple> "Stuff's only good for 2 things, degreasing engines and killing brain cells"</font color=purple>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/shaggyk5>www.geocities.com/shaggyk5</a>

4. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

JEZZZZZZ

who let my 4 and 5 year old on the computer-

GROW UP CHILDREN OR GO TO YOUR ROOM WITH OUT DINNER---

a PUBLIC forum is NOT to place to has out your problems. it came VIA pm- keep it in the PM--

act like adults please!!!!!

--Brandy

LOVING the new Duramax!!!

5. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

Bringing a pm out to public is something a 15 y/o would do. You need to delete this post.

<font color=green>Can't sleep...the clown will get me</font color=green>

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.bluefox.tv/~lara>My Wonderful Site</a>

6. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

[​IMG] I got one of those a while back too. I wonder if he thinks he's a moderator.

-Aaron

___ __ _ _ ____ __
    AGM73k5 -- ajgm1@yahoo.com
    Speed limits? <a target="_blank" href=http://www.ibiblio.org/rdu/p-sl.html>http://www.ibiblio.org/rdu/p-sl.html</a>

7. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

I dont know anything about this and dont really care but Brian is a good guy. Just get to know him

'85 k-5 gmc jimmy 4x4 sierra classic. '84 k-5 gmc jimmy sierra. '70 cuda 440 6 pack executive edition shaker hood, steering column shift.

8. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple> ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !!

L8r,
    . Riz . <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/rizmonkey>www.geocities.com/rizmonkey</a>

<font color=purple> monkeys steal my underwear at night

9. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

m.j. is a jerk, big deal.

I (finaly) read the Raptor trans thread, where I assume this thread orgintated from, and found nothing wrong with what m.j. replied with. Except the last replie, sounded a bit ruff to me, but m.j. was being attacked by a bunch of monkeys tho'.

I'm not saying it's O.K. to be a jerk, but it's not as bad as it would first appear. - the guy makes you think, or atleast should make you think.

<font color=white>.</font color=white>Eric
    <font color=white>.</font color=white>Twizted

10. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

hmmm still not deleted- what is this like one of those

mines bigger than yours deals??

Imagine when some new guy comes here, and checks out these posts... what a way to increase membership on this site...

"Yeah, I'd join, BUT what a bunch of a**hole over there!"

WAY TO GO CHILDREN!
    MR MODERATOR CAN YOU DELETE THESE CRAP POSTS PLEASE!!!

Brandy

11. m j

m j 1/2 ton status

this is the first time the site has come up for me since i posted that. also the email notification is messed up so I was unaware of any response but muddin4fun's.
    I am not deleting it. I didnt post it in the real forum with his repeated BS posts refering to a tranny thread
    from a women I would give some slack for multi paragraph rants, not a grown man.
    how many paragraphs does it take to type 'i dont like you'?
    no revelation there I got the hint he was a crybaby in the first thread, then again in the second thread, dont know if there is more threads as the site has been down for me.
    turns out I am not the only recipient, thank you for sharing that info AGM73K5. so he is just a netnanny or ???
    thanks Twisted, too kind. see the flak i am catching for my sig line? hilarious.

formerly 77chev
    still a jerk though

12. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

from a women I would give some slack for multi paragraph rants, not a grown man.

<hr></blockquote>
    You really need to delete this. If you have a problem with him then deal with him. I don't appreciate the slanders remark about women at all....

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>
    "Grace is knowing when to be a lady and when to say "Ah, bite me, outta my way!"

13. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

Whats the Z business about riz?? Answer me this please. [​IMG]

'85 k-5 gmc jimmy 4x4 sierra classic. '84 k-5 gmc jimmy sierra. '70 cuda 440 6 pack executive edition shaker hood, steering column shift.

14. lifted95z71

lifted95z71 1/2 ton status

is there a slap fight brewing here?

he who bash other 4x4, look silly when being pulled out by it.

15. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

My guess is that riz responded to the last person who posted. It wasn't in response to you, but rather in response to the topic.
    Just my best guess.
    -Aaron

___ __ _ _ ____ __
    AGM73k5 -- ajgm1@yahoo.com
    Speed limits? <a target="_blank" href=http://www.ibiblio.org/rdu/p-sl.html>http://www.ibiblio.org/rdu/p-sl.html</a>

16. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

I almost wonder if that post was directed towards me---

MJ-- GROW up, my 4 year old has more class than you do!

Brandy

17. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Who gives a crap if someone fill's out they're profile big F'n deal like I give a crap if Joe/Jane Blow in some place I have never heard of or will never see ansers a question just as long as the damn post gets a reply. Thats the whole friggin ideal is behind the message forum you post an ideal or a question and people put in they're thoughts or opinions you dont get a choice on who gets to anser so if someone ansers your post that you dont like just ignore it. Is that so hard

18. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Oh come on yall, it's the friggin internet. Untie your panties and get on with life. And if you dont like someone, dont read their posts. Simple as that. I cant believe that txgmcguy took that much time to write a nasty note to his nemesis. I'd have shrugged it off and went on. This is crazy.

Sherman, Tx
    <font color=red>The blazer's almost on the road....anyone got tree fiddy?</font color=red>

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I can't believe this post is still going. Oh well.
    "Moderator, this is Bubba Ray Boudreaux. Adjust fire over."
    "Bubba Ray Boudreaux, adjust fire out."
    "Moderator, this is Bubba Ray Boudreaux. One useless post in the non-4x4 forum over."
    "Bubba Ray Boudreaux, this is Moderator. One useless post in the non-4x4 forum out."
    "Shot over."
    "Shot out."
    "Splash over."
    "Splash out."
    "Fire for effect over."
    "Fire for effect out."

Bubba Ray Boudreaux,
    Official Colorado K5.com Fantasy Football Choke Artist!<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/mdntrdr1>http://community.webshots.com/user/mdntrdr1</a>

20. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

LOL

oops, i kept it alive didn't i?

Sherman, Tx
    <font color=red>The blazer's almost on the road....anyone got tree fiddy?</font color=red>