Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

unusual question, but???????????

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by fourwheelerjeff, Feb 24, 2003.

1. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

hello all, just in passing a friend and i have talked about moving to arizona for the wheeling, (closer to cali, utah, co, new mex, and of course az) and we seem to be talking of it more and more, so i was wondering what the job market is out there, there is a chance i could transfer, (post office) but we are both open to changing careers, /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

like i said, may or may not, but the first step is checking the water, any help would be appreciated /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

only problem is the actual moving, a car hauler won't work /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. fulltopblazer

fulltopblazer 1/2 ton status

that friend is me. I've been thinking of this for a couple of years. I'm at a point where I'm gonna have to either buy into the company I work for or start looking for a job, and I'm not sure I like this area that much. Help us out here.

3. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Jeff,

Az is the place to be..! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Not really sure of the job market relative to other parts of the country (kinda sucks everywhere right now, don't it?!?), but I love living here... Winters are great, wheeling season is long, BUT.... the summers are a little warm!

I think we are lucky cuz we have so much good wheelin' in this state /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey.... still got that 4x4 Ford for parts...? Make sure and bring it w/ you... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Marv

4. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

I love az too, where else could you wash a car on christmas and not kill your self doing it? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. 45acp

45acp 1/2 ton status

HI Jeff, If you come west and settle here on the Sonoran Desert (Tucson) you can help install those body mounts that I got from you. It really is a great place to live.
    Bill

6. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

i love it out here. if ya move as a postal worker i am sure you would like it as well. all year long great weather for some of the PO jobs. not sure if you deliver or not. but it would be nice doing that.

anyway, i live in yuma. the smallest big city in AZ... well, one of them anyway. not many out here like it because "there is nothing to do", they are wrong. but there is less than PHX or tuc. ethier way AZ is by far one of the best states i think.
    if ya do come GREAT.
    good luck to ya. grant