Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Upcoming funeral, for all pnw offroad clubs, wheeling must have died!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by uglychevyZZ4, Sep 22, 2002.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

lol, now that i got your attention /forums/images/icons/grin.gif , Just wondering what is going on with nobody wheeling /forums/images/icons/confused.gif Anyone planning on it sometime in the near future?

2. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

once i get 5:13's and a detroit in my front end and my front drive shaft rebuilt i can wheel, but no long after i get that done i will be going to x-over steering, 57" long ford rear springs and 4 inch front springs, with 1 inch bodyllift........ ;[

3. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

well mine still has a broken front axleshaft and a cracked frame from the last time i went wheeling.....but parts have been ordered and the frame should be fixed by next weekend...and the axle well i just have to do thework i have spares..then its hunting season so thats my wheeling for october in the naches...

4. uglychevyZZ4

cool, going for elk? i havent hunted elk in years, and would love to go hunting again someday, i enjoyed getting out in fall weather /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

5. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

i am trying to go camping down at the ocean in the next month or so, we are taking the blazer and our fifth wheel with the 1 ton, so we can go wheelin for the weekend down there, hopefully mandy(chevyhoney) can go, maybe you and your wife want to meet up and go camping down there with us? do some wheelin in the sand and maybe if aarons(reddog) blazer is up and running i can drag him down with us! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    kelly

6. uglychevyZZ4

sounds fun, i dont know when i'll be getting my rear in gear, been fishing alot lately, and visiting with my mom, she came in town for a while to visit. Mmmmmm, she makes some goooood apple butter, we went to Wenatchee for cases of apples on sunday /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

7. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

me have no motor in my truck...

It went boom... /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

No sand wheeling for me... /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

All i've really been doing is getting ready for hunting....leaving this weekend.

9. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

what happened to your motor? is it that bad? and that sucks big time! /forums/images/icons/frown.gif i have been waiting for you to get that thing up and running and licensed so we can go camping and wheelin in the sand! aw man that is just down right depressing! we got to get you fixed and back on the road!! let me know if ya need anything okay!
    kelly

10. uglychevyZZ4

ok, thats #3 go boom since Naches this summer. ive lost 2 motors there and it was worth every penny /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif this year sukked though, i hadda go eZ.

11. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

i donno why it blew up...

It threw something through the cylindar wall and the oil pan....
    there was water/pil comin outta the oilpan hole.... the new hole.. hehe...
    Yeah it's bad...