Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Update and response needed from those staying at Motel 6

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by Storm Trooper, Aug 3, 2002.

1. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    OK guys, here is the deal. I called and talked to the manager Mike at motel 6 and he said that he had us ALL down for $56.69 on weekend nights and and $48.59 on weekdays.
    I need to confirm with him just who is with the group because they didn't write down some of you as being with CK5. He also said if there is enough of us he might be able to give a 20% discount. So if you are still planning on staying there or want to hold a reservation (that you could cancell the day you where checking in) then let me know here.
    Just to remind some of you that are thinking about it, Motel 6 is only a couple blocks from the camp ground so we can hang there and make a real easy drive back. It's also on the outskirts of town just in case. If the cops raid the camp ground...hehe, we will have somewhere to run.
    If you want to check it out click here MOTEL 6

2. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

That is where I will be staying. Man a 20% discount would be great! I have a resv. already. Let me know THANKS /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Well, I thought for a while about camping, but now I'm back to thinking I'm too old for that sleeping on the ground garbage and I won't have time to get the camper on the back of my tow rig so... I'm in on the hotel again. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif I've got to call and make the reservations. Just tell the "CK5 Blazer Bash"?

4. sidslc

sidslc Registered Member

Me Sid Horman and my friend Mark Burrows have reserved rooms from thurs night through sat night. 20% off would rock. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

5. Storm Trooper

Russ, yeh, tell them you are with the Colorado K5 group and they should set you up.
    He is the list so far:
    Jeff Bluemel
    Billy McCray II
    Sid Horman
    Mark Burrows
    possible: Russ Huffman
    and me /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    We need more people for 20% but I'll take what I can get.
    I agree Russ, me too! By the way, if you are like me and can't function in the AM without coffee, you might want to bring a coffee maker or you can hit the lobby for some but they are not in the rooms. Also, they don't have $hit for breckfest but the Denny's is just accross the parking lot.
    This is going to <font color="purple">ROCK!!!! </font color> /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

6. lgk5

lgk5 1/2 ton status

me and tony are in

7. Storm Trooper

Cool! I was really hoping you would make it!!!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    How is your new baby girl and mom doing?
    Congrads again on the new addition to the family.
    I'll be looking forward to wheeling with you two again.

8. fisher1648

fisher1648 Registered Member

Dave,

Please add me (Eric Fisher) - one room - to the list. I spoke with Mike at Motel 6 and he indicated a 10% discount is likely at this time and 20% is doable if enough rooms are booked.

I'll PM you with the specifics.

Thanks, Eric

9. lgk5

lgk5 1/2 ton status

mom and daugther doing great! bring those axles this time i,ll get them the first day

10. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

well - I'm going to have to bomb out on you... circustances are such that I won't be able to make it. Im pretty bummed, but hey, that's life.

the only thing I wanted to for a vacation this summer was to make it to a ck5 event...

if anybody is taking I-80 to Moab I'm 2 miles off the interstate, and and rig could get in where I'm at... (I mean long trailers etc.)

11. Storm Trooper

Got Blake, Tony and Eric down.
    I will send the fax tomorrow but can always add to it if someone else wants in.

12. Storm Trooper

Wow! That sucks Jeff. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif Hope everything is OK. You seemed sooo stoked into going. We I guess there is next year.
    I might have lost my co-pilot if you want to ride with me. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

13. Eric1

Eric1 Registered Member

You can add my name to the list at the hotel. I have a reservation under Eric Keto, starting on the night of the 22nd, but I'm not sure they have me down as being with the CK-5
    See Ya there

14. Storm Trooper

Got you down Eric. Might want to call them in a few days to make sure your good to go.

15. BadDog

No! /forums/images/icons/frown.gif Man, sorry to hear that, I was looking forward to meeting you and checking out those gauges along with the rest of your project. Oh well, good luck, hope you find a way...

16. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

oh - man you have no idea how excited I was to go... end of june we stopped the auction on our house by 4 days, and this summer has just been too hard finincially.

there really isn't any possible way I can do it. I'm seriously bummed, but will be there next year if at all possible.

things are happening for us, but they are happening slowly so by the end of the year we should be ok.

that's the reason I haven't been on ck5 much - I see to many projects I can't fund... LOL /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

the k5 did get a serious work out a few weeks ago though. we have a fishing place we go to that my grandfather used to log on the road. it's pretty hard to get into, but it had rained more then we thought, and there ground couldn't have been any more soaked. we endured the 4 mile drive in there, and turned around before the last 500 yards for fear we couldn't get back out. we had no other vehicle, or a winch. that was the worst part...

man that thing did real well though. the last hill was straight clay with no vegitation on it, and I don't think we could have made it back up. it's sloped pretty good so there's nothing to hold you in the tracks, and dead fall at the far extremes so you couldn't go up those.

17. blueblaze

blueblaze 1/2 ton status

Me and my gril got a room... Thursday - Monday.

18. BadDog

Just confirmed my room finally. Yeah, I know... But I've been working hard on my rig, yeah, that's it... /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

19. fisher1648

fisher1648 Registered Member

I'm confirmed as well - see you guys there !

20. Storm Trooper

I already sent your name.......hummm
    The hotel is getting to be a little more fun.
    Party at the pool after the camping guys burn-out /forums/images/icons/grin.gif J/K.