Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

**UPDATE** Blazers Fun & Family Wheeling Trip 21-23 in Florence, AZ!!

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by therobzilla, Mar 14, 2003.

1. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

OK guys,
    <font color="blue"> Here is the deal.

Joey and I will be camping on Friday and Saturday night, FWP is camping with Marv on Saturday night. The campsite will be just past the second cattle gate off the main dirt road into the trailsystem. Once you past the second cattle gate. Keep looking on your left and we should be there somewere close to the road. I will put a sign out that says "Arizona Trailblazers". If something changes, I will update.

Hope to see everyone out there. It should be a lot of fun if everyone that is saying they are going to show up is going to.

See you out there.

Rob </font>

<font color="red">Update,
    Marv will be heading out Saturday afternoon after his family responsibilities, and be camping on Saturday night.

FWP will I think be heading down on Friday night and camping friday night and saturday. He too will have family with im.

Scott will be heading out on day, I think saturday or sunday.

Brian from Desert rat may show up satruday.

I will be out Friday night and satruday night with family. If my dirveshaft is done in time.

Curt, Marv's neighbor will be out I think satruday and sunday.

Russ/Baddog may show up one day.

Norulz/Matt, may show up to hang out.

Karen Desatnik and her "Man" are considering heading out also.

Anyone that is considering heading out needs to check in with me and I will coordinate the camping/meeting spot.

My numbers are 480-460-1060 home 407-808-8302 cell.

Call me and check in if you are considering coming.
    </font>

Here is the scoop, after talking with a few people, mainly FWP, it looks like some wheeing is to be had before the weather get's too bad.

Here are my thoughts. This week coming is spring break for my kids, they will be out of school all week, and Debbie is having a heart attack. I'm thinking of the 21 thru the 23 in Florence Junction. Leaving maybe thrusday evening returing Sunday sometime.

Here are mine and FWP's thoughts on this trip. Historically we plan runs to really hit the trail and hit them hard, we are thinking of this trip just inviting everone and whatever happens happens, we decide what trail we run when we get out there, and we run when we want to run. No major time lines, if we want to get up late and have pancakes on the grill fine, this way we are not rushing around and killing ourselfs to get on the trail. Hell if we decide to hang at the campsite and shoot the $hit all day then fine, this is more a get together and have a camping with family or not weekend. Lot's of fun, no major pressure to hit the trails at a certain time, and lots of fun and beer drinking at the campsites in the evening and or the daytime. All and everyone is invited, and especially kids and wifes. We all need to get together and have some fun while the weather is still good!!!! What does everyone think. Quad's motorcycles and anything motorized is welcome. Big campfires in the evening and lots of food and good company!!!!

My wife is in, and I think Marv may make it, who else....

Even if you only can make it out for the day, and hang at night and then go back, that works. We just want to get together with everyone and have a good time...

Post what you think...

I will post what I get as feedack from others.

Thanks,
    Rob

2. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

Re: Arizona Trail Blazers Fun & Family Wheeling Trip 21-23 in Florence, AZ!!

Hmm, maybe...

3. FWP

FWP CRS

The weekend of the 28, 29 and 30 would be better for me, as Jennifer will be able to go with me (she has to work sat the 22nd). I'll still come down there no matter the date.... whatever works for everyone else

4. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Sounds like fun. I will talk with the wife maybe we cn come out. I would have the blazer just the motorhome and quads. Leaving for L.A. monday but will watch this post to see what happens. Marv call me at home 602-547-3022 so I can try and get with Mario this weekend on your arm. Did you guys see my post in the parts section. Somebody needs my 35" SSR.

5. 45acpJr

45acpJr 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Rob, I'll see if I can drag my wife out there, and since I'm sure my dad will read this...............hey dad want to babysit Shelby Sunday?

6. azblazor

azblazor 1/2 ton status Premium Member

My wife and I will come out for a visit but can't camp.

7. smp

smp 1/2 ton status

I might have to bring the Blazer out of retirement for one last trail run. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. NoRulz

NoRulz 1/2 ton status

There's a big early bronco gathering out there the 28th-30th. Should be 70+ rigs with that group. I'll be out there for that. Can't do anything with the truck before that though, I'll be lucky to have the truck together by the 28th at the rate things are going. If ya stay with the weekend before, I'll probably come out for a rigless visit though.

9. FWP

FWP CRS

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for a nice laid back weekend /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif. I think I'll head down early saturday morning. The weather is gonna be perfect, I'm freezing my arse off up here, and I'm ready for some warmer temps /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif....

10. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Sorry guys not going to be able to make it. Family thing came up.

11. FWP

FWP CRS

Sorry to hear that Damon, it would be good to see you again.....