Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Update on my 91 blazer

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by MR4WD, Feb 29, 2004.

1. MR4WD

MR4WD 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The first time I rolled it out of the garage. So far, I put in a Dana 60 with 5.13's a 1410 yoke and crossover steering, a 14 bolt with 5.13's a detroit, 1410 yoke and discs, 8" superlift fronts, 4x56" rears installed backwards to move the axle back 3" or so, a shackle flip I made, a rebuilt 241 with a JB conversions slip yoke eliminator, a 1350 high angle driveline CV for the rear, new clutch for the 465, a used warn 8274, 38x15.5 Swamper Radials, 16.5x9.75 AR-767's and that's it for now. I still need to work out shocks, a passenger side vent window (since it got smashed when the stereo got stolen) and what I'm going to do for a t-case crossmember.

[​IMG]

When the snow clears, I'll link the front end and add my 42 degree high angle BAMF CV and add my 44" boggers.

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Awesome!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif Looks great, how much lift you got there? When did someone steal your stereo, and what did they get? That sucks.

3. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

merge with no fear /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

what a beast!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

5. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

That is sweet! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    Bill

6. MR4WD

MR4WD 1/2 ton status

Thanks;

There's about 12" of lift in the rear, and around 8 in the front. The front will soon have roughly 12. Having a tall rig around here is pretty important, there's an awful lot of deep mud, water and muskeg.

It got broken into in October. They stole a stereo, about 2 months of work clothes and half a box of week old pizza. Until 3 weeks ago, the truck was in storage and I'd all but forgotten the vent window...