Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

UPDATE ON MY A/C!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by muddysub, Jul 11, 2002.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

looks like it won't cost me $1300!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

my friends friend does a/c wark and he has r134 and r12 at his house (sshhhhhh /forums/images/icons/wink.gif ) and all i have to do is change the compressor and he'll charge the system with real R12 for me. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

2. jc71355

jc71355 1/2 ton status

Glad to hear that. I've priced those compressors they ain't cheap /forums/images/icons/frown.gif . Can I come get mine charged too /forums/images/icons/wink.gif ?j/k

James

3. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Thats cool, I think i got my system charged in R12 when i had my compressor changed, but my vents are all jacked so the air works for crap so i kind of know the feelin, its been hot as hell here too