Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Update on my blazer project.......

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Silver84k5, Nov 4, 2002.

1. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

i have ditched the 8 inch springs, in favor of stock rear springs with a 0 rate and a shackle flip, and the front now has 4 inch springs with a 0 rate (dana 60 spring perches add an inch) then goes on the one inch body lift, so i will finally be able to flex, and not have to slow down to 2 miles and hour to go over speed bumps. Only real screw up that i made this time around was... I had to pull the gas tank to put on the shackle flip, well tonight i was in the mood to get some more work done so i get the rear leafs in and bolt the axle back then i decide to put the gas tank back in, Then after i get it in there, i Realize i have to pull it back out again to put the 1 inch body on, at that point i said the hell with it and called it a night....

2. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Well, at least you got a little work out. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif instead of going to the gym you saved money by doing it in your garage.

3. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

pretty much all my working out is done under my truck, hey By the way, im getting a Digi camera, i wish i could took pics of my entire build up from start to finish, but too late can i just snap some shots, and write a story. would you put it up on your site?

4. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Absolutly /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Its ok if you do not have all of the pictures. Just send what you do want up and the story to Mandy@MandyDyer.com when you are ready.
    You have come a long way with it in the last year.