Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Update on my road trip

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chaz88K5, Jul 5, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

Well last night i started out by leavin work and headin down 5 back to hollister again to pick up the hard top and the ice bin that i forgot when i left from blazer fest...well about 3 miles from the santa nella exit i get pulled over but a CHP in a camaro (damn they are hard to spot) and i got nailed for doin 70 while pullin a trailer...so i got screwed there /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif well all the rest of the trip to dans house was good...pulled into san luis obispo last night at about 10-11..then this morn went out and played at pismo untill about 4 and now i am back at my step siters house proceeding to get plowed..and tommorow we are off to pheonix az..its goin to be a long long weekend /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif but so far been lots of fun..and i looked for dumbassdodge out at pismo but dident see him out there...but i did see last night a newer tahoe flat towing a 72 blazer...i think he was on his way to pismo..it was about 10 when i passed him on 101..was it someone on here...red tahoe and white 72 /forums/images/icons/confused.gif well i am goin to finish my drinkin and try to get some sleep..see ya

Well got more to add...looks like i am back home for the night...we left san luis this morn on the way to phenoix and when we got about 45 miles south of santa maria we get a call from the guy that lives down there where we were goin to crash at..well he decided to stay in lake havisu for the rest of the weekend so we couldent come down..so we turned around and headed back home...so our new plan is to take off in the morn and head up to the rubicon...damn i love how my weekends never go as planned! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    well about 3 miles from the santa nella exit i get pulled over but a CHP in a camaro (damn they are hard to spot

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, they are. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

3. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

So what kind of fine are you looking at? I always run my loaded rig at 75 and just curious at the fine I'd get if pulled over.

David

4. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i dident even ask...but i will soon find out.. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

5. LiftedAssDodge

LiftedAssDodge 1/2 ton status

blew the tranny so i came home

6. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Chazz my video came today from CalRocs at moonrocks.. I saw you a few times and Goldrush..I was in it a couple of times also...Dan