Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

update on the 1 1/2 week rebuild

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bandit, Aug 8, 2001.

1. bandit

bandit 1/2 ton status

well as you may know iv been really busy since last wedensday nad been totaly stressed out i tore into my blazer to to some minor fix such as crakced frame new stearing box air compressor and new front clip all a week and 1/2 from the day im to go wheeling well then i deicde to put a tool box in the back and get another spar and mount them on the bed rail and take teh tail gate off put dual batterys a new alternor and new torqoce converter well i have 3 days tell i leave (firday night at 9:00) and all i have left to do is batterys build a tow bar pack the camping gear mount the tool box mount the tires to the bed rails and load all the tools chains chain sawas ect.. so pretty much i feeling good i have thursday and friday to do all of that i should be ably to and tommorw im going ot Safeco feild for the frist time to see the mariners (please forgive me for all the bad spelling) [​IMG]

AJ
    Soon to wheelin spot near you
    Project Harvey[​IMG]

2. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

Sounds good man. Keep it chuggin along.

3. bandit

bandit 1/2 ton status

SHould have few pics next week of teh rebuild and the trip hope its worth it

AJ
    Project Harvey[​IMG]

4. fr8train

fr8train 1/2 ton status

If your happy after its all said and done, then its worth it. You will be able to anwser that when you get back. I would be happy if I was you. After all YOURE the one doing this by your lonesome and not paying for it to be done.

5. bandit

bandit 1/2 ton status

im jsut happy i live on a farm and hav huge shop wiht everything in it [​IMG] o ther wise id be really pissed ive actully found working on it realaxeing im mean when i go to work the next mornign im super tired but that night when i work on it from 6 to 1 every night but the last too i fell so much better

AJ
    Project Harvey[​IMG]

6. donimator

donimator 1/2 ton status

You will love safeco field. It is totaly awesome. good luck with your truck. When it is done, it is time to go wheelin.

73 3/4 ton Chevy. 383 stroker, TH350, NP 205, 14bolt FF(Detroit), Dana 44(limited Slip), 6in. lift, 36x 14.5 super swampers

7. bandit

bandit 1/2 ton status

SAFECO FIELD ROCKS!!!!!!!!! sorry jsut got back it is really cool

AJ
    Project Harvey[​IMG]

8. 82GMC

82GMC 1/2 ton status

Glad you liked it dude!![​IMG] The M's won again too I belive. Anyway I'm gonna go read the newspaper and find out[​IMG]. Later.

[​IMG]Inline 6's are cool[​IMG]