Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Update with Stave/Steve/84gmcjimmy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, Oct 12, 2006.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I don't know how many of you have noticed my inactivity around here lately...

Here is what has been going on the past 2 or so months with me...

• I bought a "new" car back in the beginning of July so most of the Summer I was busily working on it trying to get it to pass inspection since it was imported.
    • My mom's boyfriend and his daughter moved into our house at the end of August. His daughter and I are really close...so I hang out with her a lot... distracting me from the PC. She gets mad at me and cannot understand how I can look at trucks/cars on the internet every week...
    • I have not been working a whole lot...my "summer job" I was promised w/ construction fell through and I only worked about 1-2 weeks out of the whole summer...that was a real piss off.
    • My mom's boyfriend has a trailer at this RV place at a local lake so I went there almost every weekend.
    • School started once again in September... very tough so far... finding it to be difficult and time consuming.
    • Whole bunch of school related things I have been dealing with... distracting me from normal life...lol.
    • Found this girl I was very attracted to physically and most importantly emotionally. Not really working...look for thread in future...
    This on top of just my normal day sort of stuff I have been very busy. I hopefully will get on here more than I have been lately the past 2 or so months.

I have a whole bunch of things to say, so I may go thread crazy tonight...muahaha.

Not sure if I need to say anything else, if I do...I may cover it in another thread...if not...ask away?

Thanks, love you guys.

Steve/Stave!

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I still love my Stave!

3. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

we love you too man! come back when you can. i personally kinda miss seeing you on here.

so what are you driving now?

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I'm driving my soon to be step dads chevy k1500? pickup when I can bum it off him. Otherwise I was driving my toyota pickup before, insurance ran out on the 10th so now I am not driving anything....
    The Jimmy hasn't run properly for a while...I wanted to insure it for the winter but thats not happening.
    Anywho...sorry about the long reply.

5. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

I MISS YOU!!! I think we all did! :doah:

RJ mentioned something aboot me being the new Stave, but I don't think I can ever let that fly...

6. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

ah life eh buddy?

how it gets in the way of important thing like sitting on you pc chatting we guys you have never met :D

good to see you around

7. BoondocK5

BoondocK5 1 ton status Author

Stave! your back! I miss you in a weird sheep kinda way!

8. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Yeah life is quickly setting in, I am just wondering how hectic life will be after HS now...:eek1:

9. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

never a dull moment
    or a clam one, morehectic and more responsiblity

but more fun too.