Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Update

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 76blazerguy, Jan 11, 2005.

1. 76blazerguy

76blazerguy 1/2 ton status

Hey guys, thanks for all your help recently. I went wheelin today in the mud and ice, first time wheelin since i bought it and got it running good. I loved it so much, its pretty much stock at the moment except a few engine parts but it just kept plowing through everything. I live in Kansas and there arent to many hills but drove it up the damn which was fun! I will get you all some pics later when my friend gets them uploaded. I was just wondering have any of you guys bought your k5's off govliquidation.com? I want another one so i can use one as a daily driver and one to tear up! Any views on the subject?

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

There have been a few people here that bought from them, but don't remember who off hand.

3. 76blazerguy

4. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

get an s10 with a 4 banger for a daily driver, the gas money you save goes towards Mods on your wheeler in the future ;P

5. 76blazerguy

yea, but i sort of want to restore this blazer and get the diesel from govliquidation because they are already torn up. i want to wheel it without having to worry with breaking everything. Im sorry guys, its just its my first blazer and i love it. Im just worried about breaking anything. I should just be a man about it and wheel it like it should be done.