Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Updated BrokenTrucks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by readymix, Mar 17, 2007.

1. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

I just finished re-writing my site. It took a few days to do it, start to finish. The only remaining part from the original site is the forum.

I got tired of dealing with the frames I had originally used....so I went with a template based site. Still easy for site-wide updates.

Check it ou and tell me if I screwed anything up. I already know that the galleries for the DIY4x stuff are missing.
    Also if you find a rendering or display error could you let me know what browser you see it in.

Thanks,
    www.brokentrucks.com

2. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

Well I found one error where the navigation was poping out below the images while in a gallery. It only showed in IE7. I believe I fixed it with a javascript callout and Z index modification to the stylesheet.

Anyone looked at it yet?

3. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yes Sir................I like it!!!
    Looks very professional!!! :waytogo: :waytogo:

4. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

Thanks, Although professional was not really the goal I do prefer the new look to the old.

I think tha page weights might be a little heavy on some of the image gallery pages. Oh well....I am not going to cater to people who are on dial-up.
    It is alreayd hard enough dealing with all the different browsers, and screen resolutions.

5. muddermilitia

muddermilitia ThatTrazerGuy GMOTM Winner

Looking good. I really like the new look. You plan on visiting badlands at all this year?

6. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

No I transfered a little over a year ago. My Friend is still stationed up there and he makes a trip at least once a year.
    I wish I could though. I had a blast the weekend we spent there. Summers Campground partying all night and wheeling all day.

7. muddermilitia

muddermilitia ThatTrazerGuy GMOTM Winner

Well if you ever make it it up let me know. Last year the Attitude performance boys started a little annual trip in september. They got tired of going to the Indy 4x4 Jamboree nationals so they decided to take few years off and got to badlands instead.

It was a lot of fun, Matt, one of his coworkers and a bunch of customers and friends went for the weekend. We had about 10-12 rigs.

8. sandawgk5

sandawgk5 3/4 ton status

Dont know how I missed this but it looks good. I will have to send you the pics I have of my front driveshaft from Wildomar so you can put them in your Carnage section.:D

Ira