Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

UPDATED - He can tow it. So Cal Guys, want to help my dad out?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by BranndonC, Mar 22, 2007.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

He has a 73 scout that he swapped a 89 TPI engine from a pontiac into. It has the original smoged wiring harnes installed. He bought a painless wiring kit that bypasses smog, and wants someone to install it for him. He's working too much now and asked me to post up. He said he is willing to pay top dollar. If your interested, reply here or email me at ck5post at 4x4mecca.com
    The truck is located at the 91 and magnolia for now and he needs it done pretty soon.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2007
  2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

He'll have it towed to your location if you can get it working! Reply if you have anyone who can help! Thanks!

3. onlychevy6

onlychevy6 1/2 ton status

Branndon what needs to be done? Someone to install the new painless harness?

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

Basically yes. Think you can do it? Or know someone who can?

5. onlychevy6

onlychevy6 1/2 ton status

Should not be too tuff. It is pretty straight forward. When does it need to be completed? Is this for your Dad or father-in-law? Oh and don't ask for me to hook up the heater cause mine is still not hooked up. I cannot find a wiring diagram for my blazer to wire it....It has been almost 2 years.LOL:D

6. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

Its for my dad, and he's moving this saturday, but if he has it towed somewhere that may not matter.

7. ssped

ssped 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Geez, I could totally do it for ya but you know my predicament here. If you pick a day and a place I can come help. should be a pretty easy job. Keep me posted.

8. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

Thanks Jeff & Ed. I'll call him today and see what he says about time and place.

9. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

Branndon,

I had a 73' scout before and have a half top in my back yard along with the bed wall. the top is rusty but I think its only surface rust. it could be blasted and painted. its steel. if your dad wants it I will take 50 bucks for it and the bed wall. 1/2 tops are hard to find. still has the window in it. I have had it for years and it needs to go. I can take pics if you want, I may even have 1 or 2 but I would have to check.