Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

updated my pics! take a look

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by MUD JUNKIE, Nov 11, 2004.

1. MUD JUNKIE

MUD JUNKIE 1/2 ton status

at my latest project. its not finished yet,but I'd like to hear everyones comments on it. good or bad,it wont hurt my feelings /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

anyways I still have to paint it,and build a cab cage for it. Im not sure if its going to be a in cab cage or an exterior cage. Im a tall guy so I need all the room inside as possible. so an exterior cage might suit my needs.
    anyways lets here it,pics are in my webshots account,under rock truggy buildup. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. MUD JUNKIE

it would help if I included the link /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

this it? if it is, nice truck, err truggy! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. Rolled

Rolled 1/2 ton status

mmmm... tools and tongues in the same pic /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

How about more some pics of the new girlfriend? You know, the ones with her posing on the rigs! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

5. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

I like the tiny bottle jack with the wood blocks under it holding the truck up...reminds me of my bottle jack /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Definately bigger tires, amazing how small tires look with no bed and the front fenders cut out like that...the ones you have must be what 36"?

6. MUD JUNKIE

yeah the bottle jack is all I got,I gotta wait till christmas till I get the 60" highlift jack from my fiancee,which she'll probably get me socks or somthing instead. /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif
    anyways yep,those are massive 36"s the front TSL's are in good shape,the old rear ones were really bald.I got the 2 hummer tires off a guy on another forum only to find out they had a huge crack I didnt see when I got them /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif but thanks to my many years working at the local tire shop I had it patched and ready to go in a couple of days. But why would tires crack in the same location? both were like that /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

once I can afford tires and a dana 60 front I'll step up to 42" IROCs but thats probably a long time away.