Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Updated My Truck Page

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Polaris, Jul 11, 2002.

1. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

I just updated my truck page if anyone wants a look. It's most of the same stuff that was scattered around my site, on one page. I added my hubby's truck, with a photo taken this morning. I also made a link to Truck Stuff accessible from my main site page, under the About Us link. Let me know what you think!

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I went to take a look but didn't last long because of something that you have your page doing. Every time I click on a link the window resizes itself to take up nearly my whole desktop. Very irritating... I made it about 3 clicks in trying to find the truck stuff and got tires of it. This might be OK for people with smaller monitors, but for those of us with large ones it's highly annoying. Not as annoying as playing music on a website, but annying nonetheless /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif ... Don't mean to be a jerk, just some constructive criticism. </font color>

3. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Ok then, I took the auto maximizer off. The problem with running browser screens minimized is that it cuts off script-based menus. But, I'd rather not have an annoying site!

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> It may be that I'm the only one that gets annoyed by it, but I run 3200x1200 resolution spread across 2 21" monitors, so when something is maximized it's really MAXIMIZED /forums/images/icons/grin.gif </font color>

5. BIGJ

BIGJ 1/2 ton status Author

Nope, you're not the only one. If a site "full screens" me, I'm closing it immediately. It is a total pain in the a$$ when you're running dual monitors.

BIGJ