Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Updated Pics

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by FL84K5, Jun 11, 2002.

1. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

I finally got the pics up from my first trip offroad in the Blazer.

2. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Looks like fun. We need to meet up sometime and hit Richloam.

Word of caution....if you come across Parkers Crossing, (Thats the name of the road) DONT try it. There is a hole in the middle of the road that you have to cross to continue. It looks tame but it is DEEEEEP! Trust me. I have been up to my chin in that hole. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Its a long funny story, fueled by beer. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

3. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

We spent most of our time at Croom, then hit richloam after that. We were on Blue Sink Road on the North side of Hwy 50. Only saw on mud hole and my buddy got his truck stuck. Had a heck of a time getting him out because my AT's didn't get good traction. I prefer Richloam to Croom, at least the parts of it we went on. It seems to have more technical tpye of trails.I havn't been out there since we have been getting all this rain.

4. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

I think we were north of 50 that nite I had to go swimming to save the neighbors mini Blazer. When I opened the passengers door (after it was out) water come flooding out. Funny as hell nite. There are pics (and video) of me "drying out my clothes" that I hope never leave my neighbors house. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif I didnt drink for a while after that nite. /forums/images/icons/blush.gif